The Evil Within Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Evil Within
This is the official discussion topic of the The Evil Within Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Edit Upgrade Points
4. Unlimited Matches
5. Unlimited Syringes/Medkits
6. Unlimited Parts
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. No Reload
9. Rapid Fire
10. One-Hit Kills
11. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 06/01/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/12/2021
    Edit Upgrade Points cheat added
    Unlimited Matches cheat added
    Unlimited Syringes/Medkits cheat added
    Unlimited Parts cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo cheat added
    Rapid Fire cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Set Game Speed cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

Cool ! I like playing this creepy/horror game.

Nice to see a Trainer. Keep up the good work. Would love to see a Stealth/Ghost Mode option as well, if possible.

@pdhad Can be done :P, I’ll look into it asap

Okay, thanks a lot ! By the way, there is no compulsion from my side, but it wouldn’t hurt to have a GHOST mode option as well, if the game’s code/engine allows this feature to be implemented.

Just a suggestion. Thanks for looking into this. Appreciate it.

1 Like

The Evil Within

1. Unlimited Health : Works
  2. Unlimited Stamina : Works
  3. No Reload : NOT TESTED cuz of 9.
    4: Easy Kills : Works
  4. 10K GG Points : Works
  5. +10 Matches : “works just not usefull cuz when you use 1 match it’s going back to your max wich is 5 at the start of the game. als needs a unlimited rework”.
  6. +10 Syringes : “Works but same problem as matches”.
  7. +10 Granades : “Works but same problem as matches”.
  8. +10 Ammo : “Works but same problem as matches”.
  9. +10 Parts : “Works but same problem as matches”.

I think this is clear enough for a rework.

Game start crash on chapter 7 and after. Something wrong with this trainer, cuz i tried another evil within trainer and works just fine.

2 Likes

upload your savegame please @hittp

QUICKSAVE.rar (76.4 KB)
Here it is. After load the save, just go several step forward and it´ll crash when the trainer is on. If you can help me with is, it will be great, thanks!

@hittp Alright, follow my steps and let me know if it does help: start the game (without infinity) load the savegame - walk for about a minute - launch infinity

Well, it still will crash as soon the infinity is activate. It is very strange because before chapter 7 the infinity trainer works lika a charm. I didn´t have a single crash. But start from chapter 7 it will crash on every chapter. I don´t get it.

1 Like

I’ll definitely look into it, sounds quite weird

Thanks. Really appreciated.

I am having the exact same issue. Game starts crashing once I get to chapter 7. Any answers yet. Please help! Thank you.

Let me make a wild guess. Maybe Chapter 7 of this game is hard-coded differently from other levels, hence the crash with the trainer.

Some coded script might be causing this, though can’t say for sure.

Does it still crash without using the infinity tool as well ? Haven’t played this title since long, and it’s kind of boring, and runs like crap on the PC, including my Alienware Laptop.

Just played the first 3 levels, that’s all. Duh !

1 Like

Just did the infinite ammo mod on the steam site to get past level 7. I will try infinity on a different and see if it still crashes. Game runs great on my PC (Evga Nvidia 1080!) Really enjoy this game. I’ll let you know if it still crashes. Thanks for the response.

Too bad, 'cause I can’t afford such high class GPU. That’s a beastly Video card…:frowning:

Sorry to hear… They are coming out with awesome video cards every month or so it seems. The prices get better and better. Enjoy your gaming!

I remember way back when this game crashed on xbox 360 at the beginning of chapter 7 with a trainer on ! Never did finish the game cuz of it ! There was a fix but I’ll be dammed if I remember what the heck it was. Was looong time ago for the 360

One fix I could find, ppl started again from Chapter 6 and it worked without any crash. (from the steam forum)

1 Like

Framerate is dropping a lot when I activate the trainer.
At the very start (raining at the entrance of Hospital) my frame rate is at stable 60. If I alt+tab to execute Infinity, it still normal, but if I hit the Play button, it drops to around 40. Even if I go back to the main menu or quit Infinity, still around 40. If I start the game through the application, the fps still around 40.
Just doing alt+tab, and executing other application won’t affect the fps
So after all this testing, the problem is really when activates the trainer for the game.

Steam version, btw.