Death's Door Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Deaths Door
This is the official discussion topic of the Death's Door Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Arrows
4. Instant Charge Bow/Rapid Fire
5. Dash No Cooldown
6. Set Player Speed
7. Edit Souls
8. Souls Multiplier
9. Edit Seeds
10. One-Hit Kills
11. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/22/2021
    Started development

• 07/22/2021
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The cheat still works fine with the new update.

I cant seem to move the floating platforms more than once when the app is active. any tips?

Hello! Can we get the Xbox Game Pass trainer for this? Pretty please?

The bull horn cars will not move with this trainer. It is listed as being created for Death’s Door in July, but the plitch trainer is listed as being made in October…and I think the game was last updated in October. Also, most stationary things that act a certain way, like the spitting plants that break walls for you in the overgrown ruins do not work either. That is a shame, because the type of cheats in your trainer are more helpful… like adjusting game and player speed…and having to switch over to plitch and back to Wemod again is subject to make things worse. I like your software better…but you gotta do what you gotta do. You state that you keep the trainers updated…but you dropped the ball on this one…big time. The two things mentioned here can be worked around but the bull horn cars are 90% of the furnace level and that is a major problem…not just a small misfire. I would gladly become a paying member, but when a game is through with patches…you should base your trainer on that final version. Even though plitch has some useless cheats and yours are always more useful…not keeping them updated enough falls short.