Orcs Must Die! 3 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Orcs Must Die! 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Orcs Must Die! 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited Ammo/No Reload
4. Weapons Instant Cooldown
5. Traps Instant Cooldown
6. Rift Points Won't Decrease
7. Set Player Speed
8. Set Jump Height
9. Max Kill Streak
10. Unlimited Kill Streak Duration
11. Edit Money
12. Money Multiplier
13. Edit Skulls
14. Max Score
15. Score Multiplier
16. One-Hit Kills
17. Damage Multiplier
18. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 07/24/2021
    Started development

• 07/25/2021
    Released trainer with 18 cheats

• 01/22/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/27/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Orcs Must Die! 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 18 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Hi and thanks for your time doing this mod…

I cannot activate the Trainers…

Orcs Must Die 3 Trainer needs to be updated, other than that, though I couldn’t use the trainers, I know that it’ll be good

1 Like

No funciona el entrenador tiene que actualizarlo

1 Like

Thank you for your work !

This trainer needs an update due to the July 27 update

1 Like

Thank you so much!

Would appreciate an update!

1 Like

As others have been stating, none of the cheats will turn on. When pressing all the hotkeys, nothing happens. They all stay turned off.

1 Like

is it possible to add a option to unlock all trap/weaopn/Items upgrades

Same with other people after pressing the hotkeys they would still stay off.

Not working at all.

PLEASE UPDATE and thank you

I would also just like to echo, none of the cheats are able to be turned on.

I just played this game today with the trainer and everything I tried worked, I am a pro member so I clicked each one and used the hotkeys and each one I used toggled on

@Themeggaman @specter8258 @Sleepykitty69 @Kikikpar @WytchDoktor @xNagash @Gmanc2

Are you able to tell me what game mode you’re using the trainer in? Please note that it’s meant for the solo mode.

Sure, I was trying to use it to replay solo campaign missions to 5 star them. I only tried the Master’s Courtyard and the Colosseum maps if that helps as well. Attempting to use the cheat plays the sound in wemod, but the slider never actually moves over and nothing happens.

Ya I was in solo mode. I tried using them on every mission in the base campaign and the dlc. Like the other guy said, when I tried to use them it made the sound and activated then immediately turned off again. I tried spamming the hotkey to see if it had any effect during the fraction of a second it was on but nope, nothing.

I think I might have made a mistake. I might have not been pressing CTRL with the number pad. I might have just been trying to press the number pad only. The trainer was working fine all last week. I don’t know about now though with the recent update to the game today. I’ll be testing it tonight or tomorrow.

No problems on my side since the last update of the application :heart:

1 Like

Trainer still seems to be working since the recent update to the game.