Kingdom New Lands Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Kingdom New Lands
This is the official discussion topic of the Kingdom New Lands Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina
2. Super Sprint Speed
3. Unlimited Coins
4. Instant Construction
5. Well Fed Horse

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/16/2017
    Started development

• 03/16/2017
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 11/17/2017
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/22/2018
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/11/2020
    Super Sprint Speed cheat added
    Unlimited Coins cheat added
    Instant Construction cheat added
    Well Fed Horse cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

sweet, Ill try this one in a bit

Works good, is it possible to add kill all baddies or make it so they can’t knock my settler people

And a fast recruitment option would be nice aswell :smiley:
Then we don’t need the kill all baddies cause we can just spam bowman :wink:

how would fast recruitment work?

Basically in those camps where you can recruit people, there would be a ton of them and they appear really fast. Mixed with infinite coins you could just stand there and drop money and get infinite people. Don’t know if the term “fast recruitment” ist the right one but don’t know any other words for it^^

well I think that would be cool along with kill all baddies

The Kingdom New Lands trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added fast recruit cheat.

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

The Kingdom New Lands trainer has been updated!

Changes:

• Added fast recruit cheat.
  • Bugfix

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

I’m sorry if i have bad english, i’m french ^^’

I have cracked version of Kingdom new Lands but Infinity couldn’t find installation of the game :confused:

I have try manually to find installation but Infinity couldn’t find again :confused:

I don’t know how i can do, please help me :x

Thank you,

Click on Pick Folder and select the game install folder. Don’t worry if you don’t see the exe in the open dialogbox.

If that doesn’t work, tell me your game exe name

Thank you the game work now ! =)

Hi ! So, apparently, the game got updated last night and the trainer does not work anymore for me ! Maybe it’s the same for everybody, or is it just me ?

Which cheats don’t work ? Also make sure you read the trainer notes and do something in-game related to the cheat you’re trying to activate since this is a unity game.

Well, it turns out that none of them work anymore for me. And yes, I did something game related to the cheats (picked up gold, builded something, recruited someone) But the cheats just don’t work. As I said, the game got updated, so maybe the update is the problem ?

Perhaps, game updates rarely break the whole trainer though. I’ll check it out

EDIT: @El_Munachos Can you send me your game exe ? I have gog version of the game and the trainer is working fine for me. Maybe the steam one is different.

Kingdom.exe.zip (7.2 MB)
And here you go ! I hope it will help !

@El_Munachos Crap i forgot the game is unity and generates code on the fly so i can’t do anything with the exe. It fails to launch as expected (i have the gog nondrm version).

Sigh, i’ll try to find the steam version somehow

Well, if I’m the only one asking for it, and if it works fine with the gog version, maybe you can let it be like it is !? And worry about it when you’ll have the time, since you already have a big list to do ! ^^

2 Likes

Mine also doesn’t work.(Steam version)