Battlefield 3 Cheats and Trainer for Origin

Battlefield 3
This is the official discussion topic of the Battlefield 3 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. No Recoil
5. Perfect Accuracy
6. Cease Fire
7. Walk Through Walls

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/14/2021
    Started development

• 08/14/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Battlefield 3 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Aw yeah been waiting for this!

1 Like

Hallo zusammen,

also ich führe den Trainer als Admin aus in der Origin Version. Nach dem “Spiel starten” werde ich ja auf die Seite von Battlelog geführt im Browser. Dann startet ich das Spiel auf “Play Campaign” und das Spiel startet dann auch. So viel dazu. Nun aktiviere ich im Spiel zB: F1 Unbegrenzte Gesundheit und sterbe aber immer…könnt ihr mir sagen ob der Trainer kaputt ist oder ich was falsch mache?
LG

Hello everyone

so I run the trainer as admin in the Origin version. After the “start game” I am led to the page of Battlelog in the browser. Then I start the game on “Play Campaign” and the game starts. So much for that. Now I activate in the game e.g.: F1 Unlimited Health and I always die… can you tell me if the trainer is broken or I’m doing something wrong?

Hallo?

Es funktioniert fast gar nichts. Unbegrenzte Gesundheit …, spiel wird abgebrochen und wenn nicht, was selten ist, passieren die Kills wie ohne Trainer. Unbegrenzte Munition geht auch nicht. Das einzige was funktioniert ist die Genauigkeit durch ein kleines Fadenkreuz. Dafür habe ich das Abbo umsonst bezahlt, da es auch in der kostenlosen Version funktioniert. Also von den ganzen angebotenen Optionen nur eine mit Funktion…Flop

1 Like

nothing works, the version is different. I paid money for this. can you edit @Valentin_Marinov