Humankind Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Humankind
This is the official discussion topic of the Humankind Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Battle Attacks
4. Unlimited Battle Movement
5. Set Money
6. Set Influence
7. Set Era Stars
8. Set Research Points
9. Set Settlement Stability
10. Set Unit HitPoint
11. Set Unit Attack Range
12. Unit Health Ratio
13. Unit Movement Ratio
14. Unit Veterancy Level
15. Units Killed
16. Unit Upkeep
17. Unit Exp
18. Unit Health Regen
19. Unit Land Speed
20. Unit Naval Speed
21. One-Hit Kills
22. Set Settlement Population
23. No Fog of War

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/17/2021
    Started development

• 08/17/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 08/18/2021
    Unlimited Battle Attacks cheat added
    Unlimited Battle Movement cheat added
    Set Settlement Stability cheat added
    Set Unit HitPoint cheat added
    Set Unit Attack Range cheat added
    Unit Health Ratio cheat added
    Unit Movement Ratio cheat added
    Unit Veterancy Level cheat added
    Units Killed cheat added
    Unit Upkeep cheat added
    Unit Exp cheat added
    Unit Health Regen cheat added
    Unit Land Speed cheat added
    Unit Naval Speed cheat added
    One-Hit Kills cheat added
    Set Settlement Population cheat added
    No Fog of War cheat added

• 09/18/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/21/2021

• 11/04/2021

• 11/11/2021

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

thanks MAF

Not sure if it’s me, but using the Unlimited Movement, I actually looked to see it - I hit the thing to click it on, but it toggles right back off a second later.

3 Likes

I’m seeing the unlimited movement toggle off right away too, so it isn’t just you.

1 Like

Hello @Joshmaul & @Legion13.

Thank you for letting us know. :slight_smile:
Could you try this and see if it makes any difference at all, please?

1. Launch the game first via Steam.
  2. Load your game save (or start a new one).
  3. Hit pause and then alt+tab to WeMod and press Play.

Let us know if this changes anything or not. Thank you!

@Ravenfyre & @Joshmaul There isn’t really a pause button, but if I load my save game first prior to pressing play in WeMod the cheat successfully activates and works.

Are we able to get a instant build and instant research? Besides that works great. Good job like always.

2 Likes

Having the issue with movement not working either, even if I load the game first or not. Weird thing is that all worked fine before. :astonished:

OK thats weird, after several tries pressing F1 it suddenly works. There is something stange going on with it.

ive noticed that research and movement dont work in later eras

2 Likes

Yes
Me too.

Infinite Movement not working.

Thank you for the update @Legion13.

Since there isn’t a pause button, maybe the trainer will work also if you turn it on after waiting on the main menu for a couple of minutes?

@hashemi & @AlimonyBeDamned
Could you try this too and see if there’s any difference for you with that cheat, please?
Do not press Play in the trainer until either you’ve loaded your game or have waited a couple of minutes on the main menu first? Thank you. :slight_smile:

In the meantime I’ll pass these reports onto our testing team.

Everything works perfectly. Can I add a trimming option build for one turn.

Yes.
Tried to load cheats after the game was loaded and it’s working perfectly.

Thanks

I would love to see an always win option to instant resolution of battles. And thanks for the cheats!

The Humankind cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Battle Attacks cheat added
  • Unlimited Battle Movement cheat added
  • Set Settlement Stability cheat added
  • Set Unit HitPoint cheat added
  • Set Unit Attack Range cheat added
  • Unit Health Ratio cheat added
  • Unit Movement Ratio cheat added
  • Unit Veterancy Level cheat added
  • Units Killed cheat added
  • Unit Upkeep cheat added
  • Unit Exp cheat added
  • Unit Health Regen cheat added
  • Unit Land Speed cheat added
  • Unit Naval Speed cheat added
  • One Hit Kill cheat added
  • Set Settlement Population cheat added
  • No Fog Of War cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

I appreciate the quickness with which you’ve made this and it works great. However, I’m having a hard time with the Set Research Points option. It seems to stop working at a certain age, unless it requires an obscene amount of research.

1 Like

I noticed this too, both with the initial release and since. The initial release, I was able to get it going mostly into the Industrial Era. Second playthrough, it basically stopped in the Medieval Era - I do the thing, it says I’ve got umpteen thousand research points and they’re all 1 turn from finishing - and then it goes right back to the “normal” level and more turns. I wonder if possibly it’s because of having multiple things in the queue? I haven’t experimented really with it yet…

Oh, and the issue I had with the unlimited movement seems to have been resolved, much obliged. :smiley:

Having problems with the science cheat in the medieval era too. Have tried saving and loading, exiting the game and not pressing play until fully loading in. Has happened in 2 different playthroughs

First of all: Thanks for your effort, everything works for me and the options so far are great!

I’d just have a small question: Would it be possible to add a cheat which removes the turn limit? Or maybe “sets” the amount of turns played, so that if you are nearing 300 turns played, you can reset it to 1?

Hello, Please and Thank you for this, Absolutely loving it, Awesome Work!

I just wanted to inform you of a thing you might want to change, first thing is that you accidently put a spelling error on “Set Settlement Population” on the ! on how to use it.

Second thing is that i learned when you use that, it doesn’t actually Add to the population you use on the Sections of a city, example Money- However, i did find a way for it to add them, you click where it says for example “Balanced Policy” and you change that and then change it back and it will add them, I think it would be a great help to everyone if you add that to the ! as well.

Thats all i wanted to inform you of for right now, awesome work on the trainer, and thank you again!

(P.S Here is a Photo For Clarification on what section i’m talking about, Red for section that did not Update. Blue on how to fix and update it so that it adds the correct amount by changing it to anything and then back to update it, which i think you should add to the ! thing.)

(P.SS, In the screenshot nothing is wrong, just if you add for say, change your population to 10, then the thing marked in red would not update, hope that clarifies everything completely, just in case.)

1 Like