Mortal Shell Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mortal Shell
This is the official discussion topic of the Mortal Shell Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Resolve
4. Unlimited Items
5. Unlimited Tar

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 08/28/2021
    Started development

• 08/28/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Mortal Shell cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Nice one! but real quick where is fling’s mod for this? its so in depth compared to this one. No hate tho on my dead homies.

1 Like

Like fling’s, would it be possible to change the Infinite Item value to lesser than 999? It keeps adding duplicates of the same item every time I pick up something common like the mushrooms. Please and thank you.

2 Likes

any chance of a gamepass version please

2 Likes

yah … need gamepass version!!!

2 Likes

We need an Microsoft store version :slight_smile:

@Rampage190 @marlonpso @I9STEVE89

You can show your interest in a Windows Store version by searching up Mortal Shell: Enhanced Edition on the WeMod app. Just click on the Notify Me option. Once enough users have done so, it will be added to the Game Queue.

2 Likes

I did not know that, thank you for the information.

Also would like to request infinite item to be changed to less than 99 or 999, maybe like 10 or 50, that way can pick up items and not lots of duplicate stacks

The game crashes with the infinite item mod. Is there a chance of an update?

The mods keep crashing my game when i get cut scenes or loading new area of maps.

game crashes when trying anything

hi, the game crash when there are the loading screen and you have the cheat enabled

Just a heads up for users. Make sure you deactivate the unlimited items feature before and when transporting glands as it’ll break the game and leave the main area in fog mode due to having 999 of 1 gland. I was still able to complete the game and move to NG+ however the glands will come with you and the main area will remain in fog mode. I couldn’t find a way to get rid of the glands.

please update the game - still crash when you able the cheat

Game crashes with cheats

Recently ran into a problem with what I think is Unlimited Items or Tar that’ll crash the game.
Health, stamina and resolve work fine together, but activating items or tar just cant handle it. weird thing is, three days ago they all worked without issue but since the 4th they’ve been problematic.
Otherwise great work.

Game crashed at start with the mods.
My personal solution has been to start through Wemod, but with all mods disabled. Once in game I turned on what I needed (usually health and stam) and all went well.
I’d like to have some damage booster and/or one-hit-kill, however.

I have infinite glands because i used unlimited items and forgot to disable the mod before giving the gland to the prisoner and now i cant use Ornate Mask. MAKE SURE YOU TURN OFF MOD BEFORE GIVING GLAND TO PRISONER.