Chernobylite Cheats and Trainer for GOG

Chernobylite
This is the official discussion topic of the Chernobylite Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Flashlight
3. Better Stealth
4. Game Speed
5. Easy Craft
6. Unlimited Items
7. No Reload
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/01/2021
    Started development

• 09/01/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 04/23/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/01/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

@MrAntiFun Unfortunately not working with the latest Steam Version including the Ghost Town DLC (Revision 47078)

The Chernobylite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Just downloaded from Gog and neither unlimited health nor flashlight are working.

1 Like

The Chernobylite cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Just started playing with the mods with the gog edition, and the health is switching on then switching off straight away, from what I can work out all the others seem to be working correctly.

Same but by me no one is working

Same here, is there a fix for this? Have you (or anyone) figured the issue out yet?

I downloaded the game from GOG and WEMOD a few weeks ago and hope the fix is coming. Played through my first time, no mods… now I want to just go crazy. Thanks.

Sad to say, NOPE! It looks like this is an ongoing issue that wemod is not too into fixing. We can hope and have faith that they do. Because a balls to the wall run of this game would be so fun.