BRAVELY DEFAULT II Cheats and Trainer for Steam

BRAVELY DEFAULT II
This is the official discussion topic of the BRAVELY DEFAULT II Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Unlimited MP
3. Unlimited BP
4. Max Speed/Quick Action
5. Max Restorative Power
6. 100% Evade Chance
7. 100% Hit Chance
8. 100% Critical Chance
9. 100% Drop Rate (Common Item Drops)
10. 100% Drop Rate (Rare Item Drops)
11. Stealth Mode
12. Zero Weight
13. Unlimited Items
14. Unlimited Monster Treats
15. Edit Money
16. Money Multiplier
17. Unlimited Exp
18. Exp Multiplier
19. Unlimited JP
20. JP Multiplier
21. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
22. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/03/2021
    Started development

• 09/04/2021
    Released trainer with 22 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

5 Likes

Thanks for the mod. Everything is working smoothly
Helps with the cut down on the grind for jp.

Thank you oh so very much for making this mod. I have been checking the queue every day since release and was beginning to worry that it was never gonna get made and then overnight while I was asleep it was created.

Thank you again. <3

This is excellent thank you for the quick work

There is one weird thing that i saw while using this and its not even like a problem but i figured i would point it out lol but for some reason while im using the trainer the option to turn on or off job specific outfits always changes to off other than that i havent came across any issues and again this is one of the smallest things

4 Likes

Ive gone through and tested. Its the HP code that affects this. Not MP or BP tho. The codes are great but this does take away from the story a little if you are trying to have a personalized experience. i do hope they look at these and try to fix it.

1 Like

ahh ok I never bothered to test which code was causing it lol but I only used the infinite health until I had the white mage and everybody had the better than ever ability from it. Thanks for testing though now I know what to expect if I do use it again.

1 Like

So its a know bug, i thought i was going crazy lol

2 Likes

for me none of the options activate ,only unlimited exp option activates ,but doesn’t do anything ,(this is with the latest game version)

Thank you for these fantastic cheats; they all work really well.

If I could suggest additions/improvements, I’d like to see the “Edit Money” cheat gain a toggle, so my money isn’t constantly being set to the specified number. I’d also like to see some cheats from the Switch version ported over, like the “Capture/Off the Leash Max” cheat to make the Beastmaster usable.
Of lesser importance are the “Bloody Shield Count” and “Victory Count” cheats from the Switch version, and the code to make only used items go to 99x, not every item in my inventory.

My cheats don’t work…When i turn them on, they turn off instantly and i don’t know why. Maybe game version isn’t the same of cheats?

Is this one ever gettin updated?

not sure if it was put out there, since it is a bit of a niche issue, but the “super damage/one hit kills” cheat does not proc when using healing skills on any undead.

can add easy win for BnD games?

Have we gotten a fix for the chests just shutting off automatically? Only things that will turn on are the unlimited options and they don’t work. I’m not sure how to fix this.