Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars
This is the official discussion topic of the Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Mana
3. Add 5K Gold
4. Add 100 Bond
5. Unlimited XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/01/2017
    Started development

• 06/01/2017
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Seems that the add gold and bond only work once each. To add more, I have to quit Infinity and start it back up. Other than that, it works great, thanks!

1 Like

thanks for the info

Perhaps change the name of “Unlimited Exp” to “Increased Exp” or something? The title really confused me, as it actually greatly increases the exp gain, normally I would’ve expected a jump to max lvl(which I didn’t want so the cheat itself is great).

is Unlimited XP a paid only option? It doesn’t toggle on for me no matter what.

Never mind. I am leaving this post up so others don’t do what I did wrong.

I had the game up and running, then used Wemods trainer. you should open the game from the trainer for everything to work normally.

Mea Culpa, all.

the infinite health cheat is BAD cuz it makes the monsters immortal 2 lol. please fix this issue

The developer of this trainer is retired from WeMod, so it will not be updated.

i see thats disappointing to hear

Is there any chance of a new trainer for this game?