Tales of Arise Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tales of Arise
This is the official discussion topic of the Tales of Arise Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited HP
3. Unlimited AG
4. Unlimited Boost Attacks
5. Unlimited CP
6. Max Combo
7. 100% Critical Rate
8. 100% Drop Rate
9. Unlimited Air Jumps
10. Unlimited Mid-Air Evasions
11. Stealth Mode
12. Unlimited Food Duration
13. Set Player Speed
14. Set Jump Height
15. Edit GALD
16. Edit Consumables
17. Edit Materials
18. Unlimited Exp
19. Exp Multiplier
20. Unlimited SP
21. SP Multiplier
22. Max Arte Proficiency
23. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
24. Damage Multiplier
25. Ignore Craft Weapon Requirements
26. Minimum Enhance Accessory Requirements
27. Fishing: Fast Lure
28. Fishing: Instant Catch
29. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/10/2021
    Started development

• 09/10/2021
    Released trainer with 27 cheats

• 09/29/2021
    Fishing: Fast Lure cheat added
    Fishing: Instant Catch cheat added

• 04/07/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/12/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

6 Likes

What’s the turn around on a new game like this? just curious :smiley:

2 Likes

Would definitely love to see a trainer for this. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much you are awesome greetings from Germany <3

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work. You have done gods work :slight_smile:

1 Like

God mode isn’t working.Only my deta?

1 Like

WOw. 24 hours? I set Wemod to notify me when/if this was done. I haven’t tried this yet - will be buying the game soon - but I can see you all really knocked it out of the park and around the world! Thanks so much for all you do. You give RPG loving, time-constrained gamers like me the ability to actually finish an RPG in adulthood.

1 Like

The super damage and unlimited AG isn’t working for me.

many cheats not work for me, Godmode,Ul Hp, one hit ect.

1 Like

many cheats dont work for me either. at least not all the time. specifcally the god mode and unlimited hp. sometimes they seem enabled and other times they dont.

same here.

Although, and I’m not entirely sure, but I think either loading or returning to the title screen will get the cheats working. Might also want to try starting in steam and the hitting play in wemod.

1 Like

Sorry,God Mod is working.First,we need to start mod on the title screen until we
contenue game. Sorry for my bad English.

Apparently it’s not that god mod isn’t working, it’s that infinite health and AG are not working.

god mode / ignore hit does not work if you put the combat in auto and it seems that some option is sometimes reset after a cinematic or a fight (or aftet enter in a menu )

1 Like

apparently you can have it work on auto, just go into battle in manual then after the battle switch to auto and inf health/AG/God mode will be on.

yes also if I activate unlimited hp +god mode/ignore hit once in combat the hp is first displayed at 99999 … then displays the normal number and it works like this (I just found this tip)

Edit:i paused my game to go eat and now the cheats no longer want to work. it’s strange .
Edit 2:its not always working so now ,I use another trainer for the god mode and this one for the others options

Notice that from the beginning, though as annoying as having to switch back and forth can be it’s better than if the cheat doesn’t work.

I am here to report that when you use the cheat to speed up the game or speed up your character it does the exact opposite and instead slows down the animations and the game world to a crawl.

Also the one hit kill cheat is also not working

Can you maybe add a instant catch when fishing cheat to your awesome list of tales of arise cheats

3 Likes

I love this and this game!!! Thank you :slight_smile: