NBA 2K22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NBA 2K22
This is the official discussion topic of the NBA 2K22 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Stamina
2. Freeze Timer
3. Set Shot Time 0
4. Unlimited Skill Points
5. Super Players Stats
6. Reset Players Stats
7. Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/10/2021
    Started development

• 09/10/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The NBA 2K22 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

Super Player Stats Aren’t Working for 3 pts at least

1 Like

Super player stats is just an increased chance, not a guarantee.

1 Like

is there a reason for that ?

Is this cheat work in neighborhood/mypark games?

1 Like

you can make any shot you want as long as the shot is contested

1 Like

You guys should really make this open source or something, super player stats literally affect the whole team instead of just MyPlayer. There should be a way to find your MyPlayer and affect just your player not the whole team

7 Likes

Will i get banned for using this like if i use it in my carerr then close wemod then play park. i know it didnt get me banned on 2k21 but is it the same for 22?

if anyone knows how to use this to reduce time on domination lmk

I don’t think you can.

i swear to god using the super player makes shooting backwards i never miss when im contested as hell but if im wide open i miss all the time lol makes no sense what so ever 95 3 ball btw

4 Likes

Just got banned , i started using Wemod yersterday , along with cheat engine in mycareer to get 5000 vc a game

I’m pretty sure you got banned because you used Cheat engine along with WeMod, increase the number of VC you got by playing matches got me banned on 2k21.
Is it safe to use WeMod just for farm points, doing greats scores and then play the neighborhood/mypark or i’m i getting banned?

i think they dont have anti cheat they only notice suspicious vc changes thats why they ban you when you use cheat engine.

I hope it’s true that they don’t have anti cheat , I will buy another 2k22 and only use wemod to farm the vc instead of the cheat engine one

news flash dude they will always ban you for cheating vc it effects there bottom dollar using wemod does not get you banned

Aren’t you cheating them vac when you do those 70 pt game and skipping them using wemod and thus only spend like 2 min per games ?
Winning like 1500 vc lol

i dont do 2 minute games and i generally play all my mycareer games so it looks legit because i like getting badge upgrades and stuff and i generally like the game if you dont wanna get banned then buy vc

but does the wemod making ur playing having the best FG in the league ( i got 100 lol) makes them bans you ?
Cause they will see that ur fg % is unusual