Xenonauts Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Xenonauts
This is the official discussion topic of the Xenonauts Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Cash
2. Unlimited Health Ground Units
3. Unlimited Movement
4. Unlimited Morales
5. Unlimited Ammo Ground Units
6. Unlimited Health Planes
7. Unlimited Fuel
8. Unlimited Ammo Planes
9. Fast Research
10. Fast Units Recruiting
11. Freeze Timer
12. Unlimited Items
13. Fast Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/12/2021
    Started development

• 09/12/2021
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Either I’m doing something wrong or the trainer doesn’t work. I go to try and activate a cheat and it activates for less then a millisecond then deactivates.

Can someone take a look into this? When they get a chance.

2 Likes

These cheats were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You´re running the 64-bit version.

waiting so long when i finally got it comes the surprise… Please 64-bit version!!!

1 Like

It may also be because I am using the Community Branch of Zenonauts, which is a Community Update mod, which fixed a lot of bugs and does some other stuff

1 Like

I’m getting the same issue

1 Like

Same Issue can someone plz fix it since everyone seems to use the Community patch edition

2 Likes

Me three. Community Edition is basically the intended way, i mean devs added CE to steam channel so you can use it with other modes

2 Likes

essentially useless as it doesnt work with community edition and half the game doesnt function w/o community edition

2 Likes

Sooooo, when are you guys gonna make this compatible with the community edition? its essentially the real game, and not having it work or having a seperate trainer for it is kinda useless

2 Likes

Is there going to be an update for the community patch for this game? It’s been a while now.

2 Likes

Old game and all, I know, yet I’m humbly begging for an update that could support the Community Edition.

Pretty please <3

2 Likes

Hello there, would be great if there was an update on this trainer for the Community Edition, as it doesn’t work when it’s installed. Once you played with it you just can’t go back to the vanilla version.