Total War Saga: TROY Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Total War Saga: TROY
This is the official discussion topic of the Total War Saga: TROY Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Morale
3. Unlimited Movement
4. Unlimited Food
5. Unlimited Wood
6. Unlimited Stone
7. Unlimited Bronze
8. Unlimited Gold
9. Unlimited Population Surplus
10. Unlimited Hero Skill Points
11. Unlimited Ammo
12. Fast Build
13. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/16/2021
    Started development

• 09/16/2021
    Released trainer with 13 cheats

• 12/22/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 01/29/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

can I ask for fast research and fast recruitment to be added to the cheat list?

5 Likes

The only Issue I can find is that Unlimited Movement can tank the FPS while on the campaign map. Must be because the movement radius display has to cover the whole map.
Then again I have a geforce 1050 so it may not matter to anyone with a good machine.

2 Likes

Will there be a “Recover troop size” or “instant recruitment” cheat in the future?

3 Likes

I actually have the file in Steam, but WeMod still isn’t recognizing it… How do I fix this? I cannot drop a file in the recommended slot for some odd reason…

I thankfully have a 3070, and I’ll definitely give you feedback if it does to mine as well…

Never mind I’m a complete idiot… My game wasn’t even installed… Fixed!

Unlimited Hero Skill Points and Unlimited Movement doesn’t work. Or there’s a way to apply them but nothing is listed.

Hi there. Great work with that Trainer thx.
But same Problem like other ones here…
Unlim Movement Kill my Fps in the game.
Maybe someone can fix that Problem?

As far as my understanding goes, unlimited movement tanks fps because the game is trying to actively calculate possible paths in order to show you the limits of your movement thinking there is a limit. This calculation is the same reason fps tends to drop a bit when you click on armies

1 Like

I’m getting the same thing but, it is also increasing load times into battles as well… seems like its messing
with the game a lot. When I have it off absolutely no problems. I hope they look into it soon.

The Total War Saga: TROY cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Will we be getting somethin’ for royal decrees in the future?

2 Likes

Recently when I activate the unlimited movement and select a character to move my fps lowers to around 10-20 and when I deactivate it and do the same thing my fps doesn’t change at all.

yes please and fast recruitment please

1 Like

Please add Fast Research, Fast Recruitment and Recover Troop Size.

1 Like

I think it would be useful to have a way to set number of resources instead of just maxing them out. It seems to really throw off the AI in diplomacy when you have 10M of a resource.

1 Like

Hi, I’d like to make a few request for Total war Saga TROY
It needs the following cheats:
1: quick research (Royal decree)
2: easy negotiations
3: unlimited god worship.
4. Fast recruitment
5. Recover troop size.

1: the quick research is the “Royal Decree” in game where you research new features and unlock some other stuff for the game. If this request is confusing please reach out Ankial#0001

2: easy negotiations. Very similar to the cheat created by MrAntiFun for Total war three kingdoms. Negotiations made easy, no need to haggle or offer an arm and a leg to make the negotiation go your way.

3: The god worship is another feature of the game, you can only worship the gods once per turn but it would be great to worship and build relationships with them from 0-100 in 1 turn. Once again any confusion reach out Ankial#0001. I can explain further in detail.

Please let me know if this is possible, I would really appreciate it cause I am a huge fan of total war games and these cheats make the game much more fun.

1 Like

I’d like to +1 this one ^

Can you make it so you can increase resources through increments instead of making it unlimited. Like being able to simply add 1000 wood or stone would be nice for people that try to not cheat as much on these games as much.