STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town Cheats and Trainer for Steam

STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town
This is the official discussion topic of the STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited HP
2. Edit Max HP
3. Unlimited BUFF Duration
4. Unlimited Watering Can Usage
5. Unlimited Animal Feeds
6. Auto Watering Crops
7. Crops Grow in One Day
8. Trees Fast Grow
9. Instant Production
10. Ignore Crafting Requirements
11. One Hit Destroy
12. Set Player Speed
13. Set Ride Speed
14. Edit Money
15. Sell Price Multiplier
16. Edit Sprite Coins
17. Edit Sprite Points
18. Unlimited Items
19. Max Item Quality
20. Unlimited Skill XP
21. Skill XP Multiplier
22. Max NPC Friendship
23. NPC Friendship Multiplier
24. Max Pet Friendship
25. Max Farm Animal Friendship
26. Max Farm Animal Happiness
27. Edit Birth Month/Season
28. Edit Birth Day
29. Fishing: Fast Bite
30. Fishing: Easy Win Fish Battle
31. Freeze Daytime
32. Time Elapse Speed
33. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/16/2021
    Started development

• 09/17/2021
    Released trainer with 30 cheats

• 09/19/2021
    Trees Fast Grow cheat added
    Fishing: Fast Bite cheat added
    Fishing: Easy Win Fish Battle cheat added

• 12/06/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Trees Fast Grow cheat added
  • Fishing: Fast Bite cheat added
  • Fishing: Easy Win Fish Battle cheat added

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

2 Likes

As of 9/24, the game isn’t registering as being installed on steam. Upon placing the custom .exe pathway as per WeMod instructions it comes up as not compatible. Don’t know if it’s something on my part or whatever .exe pathways is getting jumbled up, but this isnt working for me.

Hello, is it possible to add a cheat for the number of sprite followers and town development points? I’m working on getting more but it is taking a while. Thanks!

Story of Seasons Pioneer Olive Town with the latest version in steam the cheat for unlimited item and max item quality does not work because of the version in steam was updated

1 Like

The STORY OF SEASONS: Pioneers of Olive Town cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

anyone know at what point in the game it would be safe to activate the unlimited skill xp? certinly not on the first day or any time during the mayors tutorial as after you unlock a number of cutscenes the screen goes black (think it might of been the communication max reward that did it) the game still running, it lets me pause to quit, but its an endless black screen.

I can’t seem to use the unlimited items or max item quality. Is there a trick to it?

you turn it on with items visible on your hotbar or when a chest is open. the items you have will go up to 899 then you turn it off when you don’t need it less you open yourself up to glitches and or a crash. (sometimes you ahve to switch hotbars or open close open a chest to see the change)

I tried that and it doesn’t do anything, it turns off immediately after activating it and nothing in game happens

three things come to mind, 1. you need to update wemod 2. you need to update/reinstall PoOT (still love that acronym) 3. are you using any mods and or plugins? all of these things can affect (effect?) the workings of the game. another thing is for first time use you need to run the game to the title screen and then run wemod and activate the cheats to be sure they intergrate properly, the last time i tried to run a game from the wemod launcher before first time set up caused all sorts of problems for me.

Will there be an Epic Store version in the near future??

I enjoy the game, but I get a black loading screen after too many cutscene and can’t
continue playing. Is it possible to be fixed?

Is this black screen happening on or after a festival day? If so, I’m afraid that’s a game bug itself. :x Similar reports on Steam.

I can’t get past the sprites cutscenes everything else runs smoothly.

had the same problem earlier, for me it was the fact that i was doing everything before the “tutorial” was over, wait until your in the second week (or at least until the mayor is done coming to your farm everyday) before you use the exp/skill cheat. if you start triggering cutscenes on day 2 or 3 like i did the black screen is the only outcome you can get.

Thanks for the advice! I’ll try that.

the sprite show that you gave it yourself but when you go and put the sprits to a group it shows no new followers can anyone fix this? please and thank you.

sprite points and sprite followers are different things. every time you get a sprite follower you get a sprite point but not every sprite point is tied to a follower. our glorious team of modders (all three of them!) have yet to figure out how to mod the follower count and the sprite points are only used after the spirit lady is in town and the shrine shop thing is opened.

I really LOVE your work. There just would be two Things I would love to have them: Disable Treegrowth and grasgrowth because they like to block a beautiful free landscape.
the second thing is max Inventorystore.

Thanks very much for your work!