Tormented Souls Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Tormented Souls
This is the official discussion topic of the Tormented Souls Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Ammo
4. Enable Global Lights
5. Stealth Mode
6. Set Player Speed
7. Unlimited Items
8. One-Hit Kills
9. Open Debug Menu
10. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/18/2021
    Started development

• 09/20/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 05/11/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/05/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

Generator is running, but no lights/power when using Wemod… without Wemod it works. Meh.

2 Likes

Now its not working via Wemod at all; new game, loading a savegame… everything crashes to desktop.

Cheats not “working”. When you play using wemod it turns all the lights and electricity off so you cant go anywhere. If you load without wemod game works again

1 Like

When using WeMod the game ends up being unplayable, because the lights stop working. But by pressing option 4 the lights are turned on. This error also occurs with the Fling Trainer, but only when the infinite ammo and infinite health options are activated.

The Tormented Souls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

To FLiNG creator of Tormented Souls Cheat Mod,

Is it part of a error of wemod that during a bit into the game the infinite health stops working? i had to switch on the God Mode to get infinite health as the Infinite Health cheat stopped working and i died. I saved the game progress in the save room and where this infinite health stopped working was in the pitch black dark corridor. I did decided to start a new game and activated the infinite health cheat and it worked all the way up to the same area where it stopped working, when i got to that same dark corridor where those monsters the infinite health stopped working again (i saved my game progress in the save room before i went into the corridor)

I’m now using the God Mode Cheat for the infinite health option as Infinite health has stopped working during mid game now.

So is the Infinite health stops working during the game? I like to know if this is a error of the cheat mod, if so are you able to fix this error?

thanks

no epic games release version, using steam version doesn’t work, can’t enable anything.

1 Like

hi, i have a problem the mods for tormented souls dont work anymore they were working fine until today now is not doing anything can anyone help? thanks for any info

1 Like

The Tormented Souls cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes

I have the same problem. Can’t do anything. Wich save game I started - it don’t works. When I start it on steam - it works normaly. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

same problem :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

When enabling it, it disables the power in the game.

1 Like

+1 to this. @FLiNG Please find a fix if you can.
The generator can be turned on, but nothing receives power, making progress impossible.