Eastward Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Eastward
This is the official discussion topic of the Eastward Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Unlimited Money
4. Money Multiplier
5. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/19/2021
    Started development

• 10/04/2021
    Released trainer with 5 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Thank you so much for this trainer. Let me know if we can get unlimited parts as well.

1 Like

Should mention it needs to be paid to access.

Can you guys do a gamepass version?

With the new DLC (which is really a standalone farming sim within the games main menu) the money cheat still works! Whenever you sell something/buy your money will always be at 9999 :slight_smile: The stamina cheat does not seem to work anymore.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this. I didn’t have the brains to test out the Unlimited Money setting that way. I would love to see the other options updated as well for Octopia.

Any estimate for DLC update? Maybe with a fishing mod, I have neurological issues and my hands can’t do the minigame well.

1 Like

Yeah mods need updating.

maybe a time stop? or an items dont decrease when cooking?