Lunch Lady Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lunch Lady
This is the official discussion topic of the Lunch Lady Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Freeze AI
2. Super Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/20/2021
    Started development

• 09/20/2021
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 03/14/2022
    Freeze AI cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

so pleased Wemod have done it again, only downfall is when host uses F1 to freeze AI it freezes player too

3 Likes

Please add some ESP for notebooks, keys. I agree for the other comment “when host uses F1 to freeze AI it freezes player too” Thanks :smiley:

5 Likes

definitely consider adding an XP boost

3 Likes

i would love to see an update of this trainer maybe an esp for the lunch lady, keys and books or a exp multiplier and maybe an improvement on the freeze ai button cause it freezes everything even my friends

The Lunch Lady cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Freeze AI cheat added

please add an update to this that will give the player esp for the keys and books. also an xp booster would be a difficult but useful addition as well. thank you for all the hard work you guys put in!

1 Like

Super speed makes the lunch lady faster as well

PLZ GIVE US ESP FOR KEYS AND BOOKS WITH XP BOOST
plz

2 Likes

Lunch Lady needs an update. Today’s game update make the trainer not work again

1 Like