Kena: Bridge of Spirits Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Kena: Bridge of Spirits
This is the official discussion topic of the Kena: Bridge of Spirits Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited Health
3. Unlimited Shield
4. Unlimited Courage
5. Unlimited Arrows
6. Unlimited Bombs
7. Bow Instant Charge
8. Set Player Speed
9. Set Jump Height
10. Edit Gems
11. Edit Karma
12. One-Hit Kills
13. Damage Multiplier
14. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/23/2021
    Started development

• 09/23/2021
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 10/29/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 09/30/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Kena: Bridge of Spirits cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Please post in this topic if you run into any issues!

1 Like

God Mode/ Ignore Hits and Unlimited health can not be activated. It will be shortly activated and goes directly off.

UPDATE

Everything works now perfectly. Great job!

only “Unlimited bombs” and “Bow instant Charge” will work after update 1.06. All other options don´t work and Num3 activates “On Hit Kill”

1 Like

Hoping these comments gets seen by a dev so we can get an update. The game is new so hopefully they will see it quickly. Most of the cheats do not work after the update.

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Kena is stuck in slow motion or runs in spurts when I open the game with Wemod whether I use mods or not. She moves normally when I open the game using the Epic Games launcher.

Using wemod to launch your trainer causes kena to move extremely slow. The issue doesn’t happen when using the trainer from your website.

Make sure you have the game speed mod set to 1. If it is anything less than that then it will cause the game to be slow.

I am a Pro user. I recently played Kena Bridge of Spirits from Epic games. The trainer from wemod worked perfectly up to one point. When I got to the Free Adria woodsmith boss fight, the trainer stopped working, instead it throwed the game into a loop. I could not hit the Monolith, only the boss who would not sustain any damage. Please contact the game trainer creator and let me know when this problem is fixed.