Diablo II: Resurrected Cheats and Trainer

Diablo II: Resurrected
This is the official discussion topic of the Diablo II: Resurrected Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Vitality
2. Set Dexterity
3. Set Energy
4. Set Strength
5. Set Gold
6. Set Speed
7. Set Stat Points
8. Set Skill Points
9. Super Health
10. Super Stamina
11. Super Mana

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

These mods are for OFFLINE characters only!

Blizzard is known to revoke game licences from players who are detected or caught modding. This would require you to purchase the game again. Please be aware that this is always a risk. At this time, we are not aware of any bans issued as a result of using these mods, and we will update this message if that ever happens.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 09/23/2021
    Started development

• 09/24/2021
    Released trainer with 11 cheats

• 10/01/2021
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/20/2021

• 11/11/2021
    Updated notes

• 04/21/2022
    Updated notes

• 05/02/2022

• 05/27/2022

• 06/03/2022

• 06/10/2022

• 07/01/2022

• 09/23/2022

• 11/04/2022

• 11/24/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

8 Likes

Can’t wait for it.

Thank you so much @MrAntiFun and to all the other trainer builders for your dedication and hard work in making these trainers for all the little people! Know that you are all appreciated for your efforts.

5 Likes

I would like infinite life/mana very much

1 Like

I would like inf gold and more

1 Like

Thank you! Looking forward to it!

Yes, please @MrAntiFun :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Amazingly QUICK TURNAROUND by WeMod once again!! Testing now!

1 Like

I try super healt/mana not working :confused:

4 Likes

Work perfect OFFLINE! online dont

1 Like

what did u mean ?? is not that game is always online on blizzard browser ??

have a offline mode, on the right corner. but I want to play online mode too

Okay I saw what you meant. Offline tab in the game itself.

Noticed a few bugs / crash so far:

• When using Gold cheat + Gamble, game will crash after few purchases. Or Amulet will crash 100% of time
  • I think Speed setting is causing character to be jumpy and not registering skill hit.

Will continue to test and report back

2 Likes

I don’t know if just me, but when a put the super health, I can’t kill the mobs

1 Like

btw my character even offline was deleted

I tried some cheat in offline mode, set vit, dex, energi and str, just change the value but dont, do anything else.

gold works.
stat points just change the value but you still only have 5 after lvl up.
skill points works.
super health just make you die on one hit.
stamina and mana works fine.

Hope this help for users and Creator of the cheat.

Big thanks for your time to make this cheats work for us users. Appreciate your work.

2 Likes

EDIT: got it to load. but half the functions dont seem to work in offline mode or is very buggy. just letting you guys know. i know that super mana seems to “work” but once you run out of actual mana it stops doing DMG to the monsters. so the the 1k mana is really only 70 mana same applys for health. Also stat point increse doesnt work the skill one works well. would like to see a XP multi later sometime or MF multi would be awesome.

I will continue to use this once its functional! very excited for future updates.

initial testing in offline mode, Setting Vitality-strength does not affect actual stats, and resets everything back to normal once you level, no actual stat changes occur

Gold works but it bugs every once in a while where it “shows” you have gold but you buy something and says “not enough gold” pick up gold, use cheat again and it fixes itself

Setting stat points works to a point, but game only allows you to spend 6 points at a time, even if your stats say “26 points remaining” it will not allow you to use them, Skill points working perfectly

Super health/stam/mana works for me perfectly, appears to grant infinite life/stam/mana

once more another great turn around by WeMod, Cheathappens says they will not be making a trainer for the game so im super glad im also a member here, there are several titles youve made trainers for that cheathappens refuses to make,

once more great job!

Can’t seem to get any of the cheats to work…Have I missed something? I’ve got gold in my stash and character, tried setting it when inv and stash open/closed…nothing… same with stat points…nothing…hit apply with the relevant screens open and closed…nothing. I couldn’t see any specific instructions on how to instigate the options.