The Final Station Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Final Station
This is the official discussion topic of the The Final Station Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Passenger Health
3. Unlimited Passenger Saturation
4. Unlimited Ammo Clip

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/18/2018
    Started development

• 06/18/2018
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 08/07/2021
    Unlimited Passenger Health cheat added
    Unlimited Passenger Saturation cheat added
    Unlimited Ammo Clip cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

I just bought the Final Station today and when I activate cheats the only ones that work are the unlimited health and food for passengers. The unlimited money, no reload, unlimited items, they do not work. When I turn them on I can’t pick up any new items either, so even if I find ammo or money or supplies it doesn’t matter, the cheats bug out the game and delete them.

Unlimited items will stop your items from decreasing. No reload and all the other cheats require you to first do something in-game related to those before they can be activated (its a unity game).

Did the game have any updates?

I did take actions before attempting to launch cheats. I got hit a couple times, tried to activate unlimited health, got hit again and died. As for money and items, if I find new items, even quest items like keys, with the unlimited item cheat activated, it doesn’t add the item to my inventory at all. It just vanishes. No reload also doesn’t do anything for me, even if I shoot 3-4 rounds, reload, then activate the cheat.

For the updates… I’m not sure if it’s been updated. I just purchased the game last night so I’m not quite sure when the last time it was actually updated, but the trainer tool was last updated over a month ago, so there could have been a post launch patch to the Final Station.

Okay, i’ll check it out. The game must have updated.

Any progress on this particular game?

Update, please :smiley:

the unlimited health, no reload and unlimited money don’t work
please help

pessengers—>passengers

I think unlimited items is the only thing that works

yea the only thing working is unlimited items @STN

The current only working one is “Unlimited Items” ( try to get hit and enable them and the other requirements) please update.

Like everyone else is saying, this needs to be updated, please. Aside from CH no one, not even MAF, is updating theirs

1 Like

Well being its not very popular your comment was 6 months after the last one and his was 2 months m just like the other places. I would find a different game to play

1 Like

I would like to second an update to this game. The cheats do not work, and instantly turn off.
Thank you for your time and effort.

1 Like

Same as Yuko. Had the base game, can’t remember if I’ve used it before tho, now with the DLC nothing works, they disable themselves half a second after enabling the cheats.

Gonna go and see if I can find a cheat table that works with the updated files.
I know you guys have a lot in your plate, so I won’t complain.
Cheers

I’ll request the button for voting be made available for this game but be aware it most likely won’t reach the voting threshold due to the low player count and age of the game :slightly_smiling_face:

Well seeing as I subscribed to Wemod for this specific game, and you guys advertise…as a selling point…that you keep up with the most current versions…kind of shady don’t you think? Charging people for a service you don’t offer.

Well not really because wemod is totally free. Buying pro just adds a couple extra perks.
And we use a voting system to update games and being this is like 3 years old and not many people are playing it it’s probably at the bottom of the list to be updated.
Thank you for buying pro tho appreciate it
But like I said wemod is free dont have to buy anything to use the trainers

I generally like to support companies doing something good. I was under the misunderstanding that’s what this is. Seeing as you don’t “support older games previously supported” should probably remove that from advertising. False advertising being what it is. Also, should move games from “compatible” when they’re clearly not and it’s been heavily discussed that they’re not. It’s not difficult to take 20 minutes to run your “code change if/when” software and update your parameters. Most of us came here because we got tired of running our own code searches and would prefer to keep Gaming, while keeping our work to our work. Fair enough though. Just begging for competition that cares about it’s customer base is all. If other companies can keep up their trainer database up to date with nothing more than ad revenue, kind of silly a company/site with subscription revenue can’t do the same.