Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Set Wanted Level
5. Edit Money
6. Unlimited Ammo & Grenades
7. No Reload
8. Receive All Weapons
9. Flying Cars
10. Spawn Tank
11. Improved Vehicle Handling
12. Unlimited Vehicle Health
13. Freeze Mission Timer
14. Change Weather
15. Armed Pedestrians
16. Angry Pedestrians
17. Rioting Pedestrians
18. Big Head Mode
19. Freeze Daytime
20. Fast Forward Daytime
21. Set Game Speed
22. Teleport to Waypoint

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/11/2021
    Started development

• 11/11/2021
    Released trainer with 19 cheats

• 11/12/2021
    Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added
    Freeze Mission Timer cheat added
    Teleport to Waypoint cheat added

• 02/21/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 19 cheats
2 Likes

FIXED

it is in
\Gameface\Binaries\Win64\Gameface\Binaries\Win64\

Where is the game .exe location? I only see uninstall.exe in game folder. 2021-11-11 16_36_56-GTA III - Definitive Edition

1 Like

add freeze timer please

1 Like

Please add it

any chance of getting unlimited vehicle health if possible please?

Add

1. Unlimited Mission Timer
  2. Slow Motion
  3. Unlimited Vehicle Health
2 Likes

Very nice trainer!

Can you please add Teleport to waypoint and Teleport to objective

Oh and is there a way to get all weapons without using the standard cheat, because when you use cheats
it wont let you get achievements anymore.

For all the 3 games would be nice :fire:

Achievements/ accomplishments still unlock for me when using all the cheats,

The Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Unlimited Vehicle Health cheat added
  • Freeze Mission Timer cheat added
  • Teleport to Waypoint cheat added
3 Likes

Now we just need the rockstar launcher to come back online so we can play again

They pulled the game from sale on PC so whatever is happening with the launcher they clearly expect to be prolonged.

Yep, I can’t even play any of them. I kinda wish that the way these company’s make their games, we could pull in the way they actually care about as well. “Oh, you released a game unfinished and you MIGHT fix it later? Huh, well then, gimme the game and I MIGHT pay you later.” Seems fair to me.

4 Likes

The Rockstar launcher is back up now so if you own the games you should be good to go now. Anyone yet to buy them will have to wait until whenever they feel like relisting them. :grimacing:

1 Like

I know it’s back up, but unfortunately, as well as buying them, they don’t let you play them either, even if you’ve bought them. Apparently cutting the launcher off of the internet works, but I haven’t got that to work. Thanks for the reply, but it’s still gonna be a while until I can access the damn games I bloody paid for.

It seems they added music and/or other assets into the game they did not have the rights for so they’ve pulled the game for those that paid too. Wild times!

They posted the following:

The Rockstar Games Launcher is now back online. However, Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition will remain unavailable to play or purchase as we work to remove some data files that were unintentionally included in the new versions of these games. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and we hope to have the correct versions of the games up and running for everyone as soon as possible.

Hey Fling thanks for the trainer! Seems to still work even after the update with the games being put back on the launcher and such. Only 2 issues i noticed were with the infinite mission timer cheat, it still went down in a couple of missions, notably the second phone mission with the “El Diablo Boss”, where you must kill 20 triads. As well as UZI ammo still decreasing when doing a driveby. No ammo decreases on foot tho. Thanks and have a great day!

Unlimited ammo seems to be one of the ones not working other then that most seem working

@MrWaterCup1 does the cheat work when your on foot? For me it only decreased for drive-bys. Worked perfect on foot.

Wanted editor not working for me

Also, can you add:

Teleport to waypoint/objective while in vehicle? (Really good for missions)

:smiley: