Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition Cheats and Trainer for Rockstar Games

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Ammo & Grenades
5. No Reload
6. Edit Wanted Level
7. Edit Money
8. Receive Weapon Set #1
9. Receive Weapon Set #2
10. Receive Weapon Set #3
11. Unlimited Vehicle Health
12. Spawn Tank
13. Spawn Plane
14. Spawn Helicopter
15. Spawn Random Cars
16. Improved Vehicle Handling
17. Flying Cars
18. Cars Can Drive On Water
19. Aggressive Traffic
20. All Traffic Lights Turn Green
21. Freeze Daytime
22. Fast Forward Daytime
23. Freeze Mission Timer
24. Armed Pedestrians
25. Angry Pedestrians
26. Rioting Pedestrians
27. Attract Female Pedestrians
28. Big Head Mode
29. Change Weather
30. Set Game Speed
31. Teleport to Waypoint

Screenshot:

Trainer Video:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/11/2021
    Started development

• 11/13/2021
    Released trainer with 31 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

3 Likes

Nice to see a trainer for this game, just a shame we can’t use it as of yet.

1 Like

Yep. I rushed to my computer when I saw the email that this was out, thought the game was back up. Don’t know how this came out, but I suppose I’m excited to use it when I can.

Rockstar seems to have readded the GTA Trilogy back to the Rockstar launcher so it may be worth checking now.

2 Likes

Not that I really care because its the Rock Star launcher but, will this disable achievements?

Using trainers does not interfere with nor disable achievements. Trainers only alter memory addresses in your PC’s RAM, not the game itself.

For roughly 98% of modern games however, using any built-in in-game cheats will disable achievements (and in the case of the Red Dead Redemption franchise, also made by Rockstar, will disable saving too). Just stick to the trainer and you’ll earn achievements just fine. :slight_smile:

1 Like

this trainer for VC DOESNT WORK!!! Needs to be up dated since they ( ROCK*) reopened the launcher AND took some files out of all 3 this is just affecting GTA VC so far. GTA 3 works. i click on install game and the rockstar page pops up…like i said today is the 15th and needs to be updated thanks

But why does it show cheat activated when using the functions in the trainer that are also cheats in the game?

The trainer is still working. If WeMod doesn’t find your game automatically you can link the exe in GTA Vice City - Definitive Edition\Gameface\Binaries\Win64

i dont know where to send suggestions for cheats but can someone add the cheat STILLLIKEDRESSINGUP to change skin please? Thank you.

Steam version when?

1 Like

Steam edition update would be great, 3 of the best games from Rockstar in my opinion.

1 Like

I think you can use the trainer with the Steam version.
I used the RSG trainer with GTA 3 DE on Steam and that one worked. You just need to select the .exe file in your Steam folder and you should be OK.

I own this game on STEAM why does it try to make me buy it again to use wemod?