Project Zomboid Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Project Zomboid
This is the official discussion topic of the Project Zomboid Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Debug Mode
2. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/21/2021
    Started development

• 11/21/2021
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

Such an underated game. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi Fling, thank you for make this trainer, but can you check it again? I can not start game when using trainer, the screen all black, many thank with love

3 Likes

when using build 41, the best build at the time of this, the mods load but as soon as you try and load one of your saves the game crashes and wont run, can you guys look this over cause honestly its such a good game

1 Like

Oh my, It’s so hard to mess with JVM, congratulations.

建议这个训练器增加其他功能,现在只有设置游戏速度吗?

1 Like

The debug menu cheat is for using the in-game developer’s menu that they use to test the game. You can enable god-mode, change stat, add items or zombies.

1 Like

Any chance for more options? In friends server and don’t have access to debug or game speed

3 Likes

Wemod’s trainers are for offline use only.

Gotcha, I was just wondering because the terraria one lets me use it when Im playing with friends.

You Legend. I have played this for awhile now & my character survived for so long I let my guard down & he was killed after weeks of building the character up I was devastated now I have an excuse to go back & check it out

the latest update breaks the trainer when ever i try to use the arrow keys or load a save or create a new game the game instantly crashes

EDIT…

Not trainer it seems even when i do -debug in the game launcher itself does this as well so debug mode itself is broken on the game

Edit 2: tracked it down to 3 mods that broke from the recent updates

trying to launch the game through wemod does not work
it CTD without a messege -
it works again, dunno what I did different, sorry for (maybe?) false report
EDIT: but it doesn’t matter cause the “cheat” is broken, just turns off as soon as it turns on
i dunno if it matters though with all the mods & workshop support in-game

some workshop items will break the trainer and simply disabling or removing them allows the trainer to work again

Sorry to say that even with all mods disabled, it is still the same results. :woman_shrugging:t2:
I have also tried restarting WeMod then the game and vice versa. (and starting the game through wemod)

Thats the only available on july 3rd 2022 ? 1 cheat to change game speed, I mean come on, please add some more

2 Likes

Are these covered by Debug Mode? If so, can you turn them off/on one-by-one or is it just all or nothing?

2 Likes

Hey FLING can you please add more cheats for this game Debug Mode and Set Game Speed only works if you are a admin on your friends server or any server

I hope if you can add these type of cheats for this game

No Reload

No Infection

One-Hit Kills

Unlimited Ammo

Better Stealth

Quick Crafting

Unlimited Items

Unlimited Health

Unlimited Breath

Unlimited Stamina

Unlimited/No Thirst

Unlimited/No Hunger
Unlimited Flashlight

Unlimited Durability

Unlimited/Zero Weight

Free Crafting/Remove Crafting Requirements

One-Hit Kills

PLEASE UPDATE

4 Likes

Cheats are not made for multiplayer. Single player only.

1 Like

debug mode is useless. Please add t god mode/ one hit kills e.t.c