Prison Simulator Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Prison Simulator
This is the official discussion topic of the Prison Simulator Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Set Prison Money
4. Set Money
5. Mega Exp
6. Max Respect
7. Set Skill Points
8. Unlimited Pepper Spray
9. Unlimited Ammo
10. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/22/2021
    Started development

• 11/22/2021
    Released trainer with 10 cheats

• 03/09/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 03/18/2022

• 07/19/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

the money cheats dont seem to work? I started a new game to see if it helped but nothing? am i missing something?everything else works fine though

1 Like

I also am having issues with the money cheat. Finally after finishing a day and buying something off a inmate the money updated. However, when I went to try and upgrade some skills it still told me insuffient funds even though my money was showing over $100,000 … So not sure if an issue with money cheat or not but def seems that way.

@MichaelaCoull @Enigmatic_Prod still have issues? make sure to follow the cheat information and after applying cheat buy a cheap vendor item! it should update your money then. worked for me on current cheats and game version.

@MrAntiFun would like to put in a request for Infinite Taser Energy please <3 ty so much for your time and cheats!

The Prison Simulator cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Changes:

When I reached Level 9 the codes stopped working I opened up my inventory and no matter how high I go my money and skill points won’t update now

I found a fix to get the cheats working press C on your keyboard and click inventory then close it then either sign into the warden’s computer or talk to the guard for skills and the money and skill points will be what you added to wemod

Unlimited Taser pls?

I don’t think it would be very useful as with unlimited stamina or unlimited pepper spray you can easily neutralize with your baton, and pepper spray which is both useful.

Changes:

can you please make an update for Rebel Galaxy outlaw??? and expand it to steam PLEASE???

it wont even manually link in anymore