Farming Simulator 22 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Farming Simulator 22
This is the official discussion topic of the Farming Simulator 22 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Set Money
2. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/23/2021
    Started development

• 11/23/2021
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

• 03/05/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Can you add a Super Strength Mod please it would help a lot.

Hello i’m on craked version of the game and the cheat is not compatible do you have a fix ?

Purchasing the game is the only way we can guarantee the cheats will work.

First of all, thank you for these! Much appreciated.

I have one question about the money cheat. In a multiplayer game the cheat works and you can set your money to whatever but if you log off and then log back on your balance reverts to your previous balance with any spending from your “cheated” balance taken away. So lets say for example my farm had a 100,000 balance and then I activate cheat and set balance to 1,000,000 and then spend 200,000. If I log out and back in, the 200,000 will appear to have been taken away from the 100,000 rather than the 1,000,000 saving.

Sorry for the very wordy and roundabout way of asking but is it possible to save a “cheated” balance or while this always reset?

Thanks again for the work. Very much appreciated by us in the WeMod community :slight_smile:

Cheats are only for singleplayer. The game may let you buy stuff but the server or host is still the one with the save file so when you buy something it still uses that value.

1 Like

Thanks for quick reply and clarification Chris!

never mind I got it working its awesome

I am playing career singelplayere but the money cheat doesnt work. Can you help me

2 Likes

Are you using other mods?

EDIT: It appears the cracked version works, if you drag the “farmingsimulator2022game.exe” into the trainer. It will be in the x64 folder. :smiley:

Just in case anyone else with a cracked version has issues with it not being compatible.

Money cheat isn’t working in single player. I’ve updated WeMod, verified game files & tried launching the game through WeMod rather than trying to activate the cheats after loading into the game.

1 Like

The cheats are not working for me. I purchased FS22, Steam. I have the platinum version, and I’ve tried both with the DLC and without the DLC.

Please help

Same issue here. Does not seem to work.

Suggestions

• Set Money
  • Set game speed
  • Give Money
  • Revoke Money
  • Set farming machine speed
  • Take credit
  • Pay off credit
  • Set Speed of growth from cultivation
  • Immediate growth of the cultivation
  • Instant planting of whole fields
  • Instant partial planting of fields
  • Buy any farming machine (Without need to money)
  • Sell any farming machine
  • Spawn any farming machine

Bugs

@MrAntiFun

Good luck :slightly_smiling_face:

the set money works in easy mode for me but not in the medium or hard modes

Hi, it seems that both difficulties are working with set money.

the game speed cheat works however the money cheat does not and no im not using no other mods and yes im in singel player mode easy

The “Set Money” cheat does not work for me either.

1 Like