Forza Horizon 4 Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Forza Horizon 4
This is the official discussion topic of the Forza Horizon 4 Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Enable Credits Cheat
2. Set Credits
3. Instant Brake
4. Speed Boost
5. Faster Acceleration
6. Freeze AI
7. Teleport to Waypoint

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/28/2021
    Started development

• 11/28/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Forza Horizon 4 cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
1 Like

credits cheat not work, the game crashed when saving

5 Likes

credits cheat not work, the game crashed when saving yes!!!

2 Likes

Any update on which trainers work and which ones do not?

2 Likes

The trainer appears to no longer be functioning. It goes into the ‘Playing’ status, but as soon as you activate a cheat such as Faster Acceleration, Speed Boost, or Freeze AI the cheat toggles on and then back off. The trainer also unhooks and loses the ‘Playing’ status. The game continues working but the trainer is doing nothing.

3 Likes

Mine also does that and it’s very annoying I hope they can fix it for single player purposes only.

Btw Legion13 if you have a fix on that problerm kindly respond to me thanks.

credits cheat not work, the game crashed when saving yes!!!

1 Like

the cheats work just fine, you just need a good pc

I have an i7 2070…Cheats flat out don’t work

is it work?
in my pc its doesn’t work at all

is it safe if i use it for credits only? is anyone ban yet for using wemod?

I have been using it, haven’t really had any issues. I don’t use it for anything but credits. Also, the credits cheat is a little tricky. Before your purchase an upgrade/vehicle, already have the amount you wish to input set. Then, just as you’re about to make the purchase you’ll hit F1, quickly increase or decrease your amount by on click and hit enter. As soon as it starts to save, turn off the credit cheat by hitting F1 before the save is complete. This has seemed to work for me. Every once and a while you’ll get the timing off and the game will crash. Just restart it and try again. You have to be quick, but it does indeed work.

3 Likes

The Infinite CR cheat doesnt work again when I redownloaded the game today

the method works perfectly for me. ty <3

its just doesnt work on my pc but ill try on laptop

It does not work. After I Enable Credit Cheat, the cheat will turn off automatically/

wait is the fh4 that you are using pirated bcuz my steam one works fine

No. Absolutely not. I bought it on Steam.