Spec Ops: The Line Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Spec Ops: The Line
This is the official discussion topic of the Spec Ops: The Line Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. Unlimited Grenades
4. No Reload
5. Super Accuracy
6. No Recoil
7. Easy Kill
8. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 11/29/2021
    Started development

• 11/29/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :star_struck:

Okay i celebrated a bit too early, after around 30 secs of activating any off the cheats the game crashes to the desktop.

I’ve tried launching the game on steam and then activating the Trainer and tried launching it though WeMod client and the same happens. There is not message displayed on what is causing the crash. It just closes the game down.

I’ve made an exemption in my Anti Virus software (for the game and WeMod), tried disabling it and blocked it’s access too the internet to see if that is what’s causing it. Nothing of this worked for me.

Any help would be gratefully accepted.
/Ges

Same here. Let’s hope for an update!

did you even try the mods before even releasing it? ::

I have the same issue! I was excited when i saw that this game was finally added but after a few seconds from activating the cheats the game crashing, not even a crash message appears… would be nice to have a fix :slight_smile:

Hello, who made this awesome cheats on my favorite game! With all due respect, as I activated this cheat, the game is causing a crashing problem, is it just me? Or there is something on this cheat? I hope you can fix this problem.

-To. My respectful cheat developer.-

p.s.: Have a great day! Also thank you for awesome cheats~

Appreciate the update but it makes the game almost unplayable, heavy unstable fps during gameplay and crashes in cutscenes

I have the same problem running Win10. Just injecting hook into the game it seems fine but once you actually activate one of the individual cheats within seconds it crashes the game to the desktop. Really hope the author updates this but as its been months that is seems less likely. I’m really stuck in one spot and was hoping for some unlimited health to carry me through but oh well.

My game keeps crashing or alt tabing idk what it’s doing but i basically can’t use it’s cheats.

1 Like

same. runs fine without wemod.

Can we get an update? Game crashes every time a cheat is activated.

Same here with the crash. Trainer runs, but with in 60 seconds of activating a cheat, the game crashes.

Hey all. I may be a little late on this but I may have found a workaround. The trainer seems to operate when steam is switched to offline mode. The crashes may have to do with the update check it performs when launched before the main menu but that is just a thought. Trainer ran for me with everything working. 30 minutes in and so far no crashes so if you don’t mind playing with steam in offline mode I suggest this workaround.

Going offline in Steam makes no difference. Crashes anyway in the same way.

Only infinite ammo and grenades work for me… God mode and the rest crash the game instantly… Such a shame.

needs an update, the game crashes as soon as cheats are activated.

Unfortunately does not work. Even causes the game to crash when activated.

this work for other cheat sites, have u tried playing offline

turn off cheats before the level ends or loads,
turn off after and before cutscenes
basically don’t use cheats when a a level isn’t in play