Doom 3: BFG Edition Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Doom 3: BFG Edition
This is the official discussion topic of the Doom 3: BFG Edition Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Armor
3. Unlimited Stamina
4. Unlimited Flashlight
5. Unlimited Ammo
6. No Reload

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/03/2021
    Started development

• 12/03/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Doom 3: BFG Edition cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats

out of curiosity does the inf ammo and inf health affect doom 1 and doom 2?

1 Like

Nope, it does not. They only work in Doom 3.

honestly, Id like to see some sort of “no flinch” cheat implemented, or a perfect accuracy cheat, something to counteract the damage flinch that is in the game

1 Like

Can we get at least a “infinite health” for Doom 1 and Doom 2?
It would help a lot to add the 0 spread / good accuracy on the weapons of Doom 3. Hell it would even remove the need for cheats in the first place. I tried editing the _common.resources and _ordered.resources but I get the checksum fail error, even if I hex edit it, probably checks it’s checksum to prevent hacks. That’s why we need our lovely trainer to do it for us :’(
I wanted to do a Doom marathon but I can’t without these… too much time to waste and I have a family to take care of. :frowning:

Any chance we can get a Doom 3 trainer for Windows?

1 Like

I’ve been trying to launch the game but it won’t work. I can open thru Steam no problem but not WeMod.

Definitely seconding this request, please!

needs one shot kill and oxygen

can u make the same mods for doom 3 game pass version please

I cant get it to work with the game it launches the game through wemod fine but it throws up an error message saying this “there was a problem loading the mods. if you didn’t close the game, your game version might not be compatible or you may have to allow wemod through your firewall or anti-virus software” i have never had an issue with my anti-virus software so i know it isn’t that. please help id love to use the trainer.

Can the trainer be updated to support 64-bit. The RBDoom & HiDef mods updates the game to 64-bit thus giving the “These mods were made for the 32-bit version of the game. You’re running the 64-bit version.” message.

Because the game is actually 64-Bit now the trainer no longer works regardless of hitting play before or after starting the game.

1 Like

Did you resolve your issue? If not, instead of using wemod to launch your game.
Launch and then load into your game then click the play button on wemod after your game is loaded.

rather unfortunate since i use the hidef mod now as well. I doubt there’s gonna be any updates to this trainer though.