NGU IDLE Cheats and Trainer for Steam

NGU IDLE
This is the official discussion topic of the NGU IDLE Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Energy
3. Edit Max Energy
4. Unlimited Magic
5. Edit Max Magic
6. Edit Gold
7. Edit Exp
8. Weak Boss

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/07/2021
    Started development

• 12/07/2021
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The NGU IDLE cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 9 cheats

Didn’t expect this to be out at all. thanks a lot @FLiNG

Nothing goes over 1B. it gets stuck at 999M for EXP and such, energy and magic cap get strange too. Bigger numbers are not available!

Removed the AP cheat, QQ.

I’d recommend allowing for values above 1+Billion, since NGU idle deals with values up to the Quintillions.

@FLiNG If you adjust the magic and energy values, it permanently changes that value even if you set that value back to 0. If you didn’t save immediately beforehand, there is no reverting that change unless you spend exp to get the cap of it back up, which can take a while since there are still no values that can be added over 1 billion. As it stands right now, cheats 2-6 basically have little use unless you want your progress set 5 steps back.

yeah the energy and magic value cheat still really messes up progress if you’re far ahead in the game and dont save far enough beforehand. If its not gonna be updated, not gonna even bother with the trainer at this point

The values that it sets the unlimited magic an energy to for the purposes of assigning it to NGU’s and such are way too low. They should both be in the quadrillions or quintillions. don’t edit magic or energy cap. those are permanent and will screw up your save file. same with experience as your total experience for the save file will not reflect the gained experience making your save file incongruent. Weak boss and unlimited health do not work in adventure mode. Edit Gold should also be in the Nonillions or decillions and not in the millions, which is a useless amount of money even a little bit into the game.

Hello guys

First thanks for the mod.
Unfortunately it has still the flaws mentioned above,
it will be nice to add a function for PP and QP too.

is there any chance of an update to this trainer, it needs much larger numbers for Exp, like up to a quintillion and larger increments, like a million, 10000 is way too slow
also, I don’t think we need a PP/QP/AP or anything, but it would be nice

@FLiNG Hello men thanks to you for this mod on the game i am a big fan and on the actually game the mod you install is not enought i am gonna to say mod can be cool.
Mod can give to million or billion (Quest point perks point and ability point) this 3 things is principal.
The actual mod of exp is not enought on the game just to put 3 more 999 for the Trillion exp.
And a review of the infinite magic and energy cap and put a ressource 3 cap on the mod.
See you and please see my message and help me and other player fan of this game and mod.
BYE GUYS.!

1 Like