Rune Factory 4 Special Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Rune Factory 4 Special
This is the official discussion topic of the Rune Factory 4 Special Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode/Ignore Hits
2. Unlimited HP
3. Unlimited RP
4. Companions Unlimited HP
5. Edit Money
6. Edit Prince/Princess Points
7. Edit Lumber
8. Edit Mat. Stone
9. Edit Compost Level
10. Edit Tourists
11. Edit Item Amount (Backpack)
12. Items Don't Decrease
13. Unlimited Fodders
14. Unlimited Water in Water Pot
15. Unlimited Exp
16. Exp Multiplier
17. Max Skill Exp
18. Skill Exp Multiplier
19. Max NPC Friendship
20. NPC Friendship Multiplier
21. Max Monster Friendship
22. Monster Friendship Multiplier
23. Super Damage/One-Hit Kills
24. Damage Multiplier
25. Freeze Daytime
26. Time Elapse Speed
27. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/10/2021
    Started development

• 12/12/2021
    Released trainer with 27 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Rune Factory 4 Special cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 27 cheats
1 Like

Currently there is no problem in using it

Thank you so much

Thanks for the trainer

great trainer no problems with them.

if possble can you add crops grow in one day?

Currently no issues with trainer on latest update ( I think), although certain characters dont seem to be affected by the npc relationship changes? Unless thats normal ( never played this game series before). I was wondering if theres a way to add like an instant farm cheat, something like crops grow faster? thanks!

Also curious if you could add an easy crafting option? thanks!

The Edit Item Amount (Backpack) doesn’t work when you pull items from pre-existing stacks with lower levels. This usually just duplicates the lower levels. It works fine though when used on single items and usually on duplicating items in the middle of a stack.

I’ve also found that the Sharance Maze doesn’t show any rooms on the map. I’m not sure if this is an issue with the trainer or the game but it does make things significantly more annoying with the Maze.

To my knowledge the only NPC’s who are unaffected by friendship modifiers are Barrett and Raven. They aren’t traditional villagers, and I don’t believe they offer unique events. Lastly Doug’s friendship is locked at 3 until you finish Act 2.

ohhh okay, that is kind of what I gathered after reading the wiki page on raven, thanks for the info though!

Is there a specific reason why the cheats can’t be saved if you have pro? If so, what is it, if not, is it possible to change it?

Curious to know if these can be used on Steam Deck

Keeps crashing the game when I try and launch with wemod. Runs normally when launching through steam.