Chorus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Chorus
This is the official discussion topic of the Chorus Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Energy
4. Gatling Gun No Overheat
5. Laser Instant Cooldown
6. Scan Instant Cooldown
7. Set Player Speed
8. Unlimited Credit
9. Credit Multiplier
10. One-Hit Kills
11. Damage Multiplier
12. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/19/2021
    Started development

• 01/12/2022
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Chorus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
1 Like

Thank you for the update; everything seems to be working except for the cooldown for weapons:

• Gatling Gun
  • Laser
  • Missle

Everything else works perfectly with the Forsa and the Spirit-class ships. Thank you!

Thanks for the cheats, but is there any chance of a freeze timer function please?

2 Likes

Pessoal, quando eu inicio o jogo Chorus o mesmo fica lento impossivel de jogar, o que pode estar acontecendo? o jogo roda normal sem o Wemod.

minha configuração:
Ryzem 5 3600xt
16 GB de memoria ran
GTX1070 8GB

Any chance for an option to unlock any area can be added. I am about 17 hrs into the game and I have encountered the well known bug where I am locked out of the Stega Rim area for the final tablet. There seems to be no fix for it so far so I was hoping to find something in a trainer that could unlock that area.