Second Extinction Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Second Extinction
This is the official discussion topic of the Second Extinction Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Instant Skills Cooldown
3. Unlimited Gadget
4. No Spread
5. No Reload
6. No Recoil
7. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/21/2021
    Started development

• 12/21/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Second Extinction cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats

Wow, that was fast. The game was made available for free in the Epic Store about two hours ago and it already has a trainer.

having some issues with loading the trainer and when i finally did my game was getting like 3 fps (basically lagging hard), not sure if this is related to the trainer though

1 Like

thanks for the fast release but may I ask what mode does the mod support cus none of the options work for me in campaign mode

Unlimited Health, No Spread and One-Hit Kills not working in online
also sometimes i see my health full but anything hit me i dead when i use the cheat

WeMod is not intended to be used in multiplayer.

Does not work. The no reload option worked for like 2 minutes and then i wasnt able to activate or get it working again :frowning:

2 Likes

Please add a mod that does not require materials to upgrade!!!

why i cant link wemods to this game

sometimes the game is super lagging like dropped to 2-3 fps, and the No Recoil, No Spread options are automatically turned off.
No reload option when turn on has to wait for a couple of minutes before it works.

1 Like

Would be really cool if there was a trainer added for Xbox :smiley:

I am sorry to say that me and 4 others have tested this trainer and none of the options work at all in any game mode, So if you could update it that would be cool.

Yep the Trainer doesnt work anymore sadly…

The trainer still works properly. Please provide more info about the issue you are having.

It connects no problem but nothing seems to work when i activate anything.
I use the Epicgames version

Are you playing single-player?

Yes i am.
Other trainers do work tho

The mods take time to activate after you’ve enabled them.

1 Like

The EPIC version is working fine … start first WeMod and activate the cheats, then start the game per button on top right