2 suggestions

Hiya!

I would really like to see a live customer-support team on the website where different Staff from different area codes get to help people out who do not own discord and who need urgent assistance.

I’d also really like to see a private chat system on the website, where people can talk through the website, again, to make it easier to communicate for members who do not have Discord.

Tell me what you think !! =)

2 Likes

There are no dedicated support staff (as far as I know). There is a support email you can use if you want to keep the chat private though.

And I’m pretty sure all staff members active in general infinity support are situated in the USA.

1 Like

And that is where European Staff could come in handy. I’m not saying I could become one, but I am from Europe so if there would be Staff Applications for European members, that would solve the issue.

I think european staff would be cool too :slight_smile: (norwegian here) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I teorize that 95% of staff is composed of europeans and americans, i think how they select and how is the system today is good, since as a user you can still contribute and help people without the risk of giving the wrong pig or person unnessesary power.

2 Likes

This is a good idea! I’m curious if any members would be willing to volunteer some of their time. I’ve seen a bunch of people in the discord helping out!

1 Like

i have a lot of time, so i dont mind but im not sure if im all that helpful xD

1 Like

There is already a private chat system on the site. If you click on a username there is an option to private message there.

As far as the live support it is the same concept we had with out Horizon Pro members. I could see us bringing that back in an updated form.

2 Likes

Zach, I’m only to happy to volunteer some of my time to help out in any way possible.
Just let me know if you ever need a connection Down Under…
:smirk: That last bit could be taken a few different ways but you know what I mean…

4 Likes

Wouldn’t be here tbh if I wouldn’t have time to help people as good as I can :stuck_out_tongue: Time is not a problem for me so that’s that :smiley:

1 Like

Im normally always online.

Could probably put in some hours.
I live in CET, so i can reach most of the places when you are sleeping :wink:

2 Likes

@Kalfax I saw that! You need to be a little bit faster =P

Tell me, did he disrespect me?

1 Like

lol, naw man i just called u a perv coz u could reach most of the places when were sleepin

1 Like

@MrPrecise - I wouldnt call it disrespecting, I’d call it a friendly joke.

Tried to have a joke in there like @CHEEVOTRON :stuck_out_tongue:
But yes i guess im a perv :frowning:

2 Likes

lol i feel like this convo is derailing a bit from the original topic.

1 Like

I don’t think that’s a private chat, correct? I think that’s private messaging someone. I was talking about a chat, such as Facebook for example. I really noticed alot of forums have private messaging, but when you and someone else needs straight forward and direct contact, it’s sometimes hard to keep track of the messages, missing a message sometimes. That’s basically why I’d like to see that, without the private messaging, simply private chatting.

I’m glad you feel that way about live support! =)

1 Like

Actually, PM:s work similarly to regular topics, the discussion (replys) continue in the same message and other users can be invited to join.

1 Like

Yeah its private messaging.

Its not a Instant Message chat that would work person to person.
If we would use the Private Message form, it would be kinda like a normal thread on the forum. Damn you @sNaKe you posted first :frowning:
But it would not be the same like what you are asking.

An IM chat would been great though, if we get a support team up and running.
Probably one American, European and Asian.
To cover most time zones.

1 Like