Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Tomb Raider
This is the official discussion topic of the Tomb Raider Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Add Salvage
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Add XP

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/30/2021
    Started development

• 12/30/2021
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Tomb Raider cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
1 Like

the add salvage button is a little buggy. you have to use it after every upgrade. I figured i would let you all know just incase there is a way of fixing it

hey josh for some reason i upgraded my gun and tried to get more salvage but it doesnt work can you help me

These trainer broke upgrades on weapon. I’m just see clean slots, without chances to upgrades.
Boxes don’t work. image — ImgBB

The “Add Salvage” cheat doesn’t work so well, it puts me to 99 salvages automatically and doesn’t go up and when I have enough salvages to buy an upgrade, it puts me back to 99 after buying (like I’ll buy an upgrade for 350 and I have like 800, well instead of putting me to 450 salvages, it puts me back to 99 salvages)

1 Like

Reporting a bug here. While ascending up the research base, the unlimited health option stops working and enemies can kill Lara.

It was working and one day it stop working

1 Like

It is 3/3/2022 now, the trainer’s salvage bug which mentioned by above different users still there. Would you please looking into it and fix it? Thanks in advance, thanks!

1 Like

The add salvage is broken it willnot add more salvage and when i buy upgrades it automatically spends all but 99 of the salvage

1 Like

je suggère un mod pour avoir les matériaux illimité