Rise of the Tomb Raider Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Rise of the Tomb Raider
This is the official discussion topic of the Rise of the Tomb Raider Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Unlimited Resources
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Jump Height Modifier
7. Easy Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 12/30/2021
    Started development

• 12/30/2021
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

For some reason I can’t get the Unlimited Skill Points to work

1 Like

Hi thanks for this trainer.

I noticed an issue, where unlimited health randomly applies to ennemis.
Sometimes i can 1 shot them with arrows, sometimes even head shooting dozens bullets dont kill them.

To kill those invincible ones, i have to use the Easy kill cheat.

EDIT : And just realised few times later that easy kill also apply to me, after a wolf bit my ass and killed me one shot :laughing:

1 Like

Yeah I can’t seem to get the Unlimited Skill Points to work either… :pensive:

Edit - Also it seems Unlimited Resources doesn’t fully work, As you can see from this picture there are some resources still staying at 0 despite activating the mod.

1 Like

About ressources staying at 0, i noticed you have to have at least 1 unit of ressource to get it unlimited.

If you dont have at least 1 cloth (for example), unlimited ressources will not give you any.

1 Like

Oh ok thanks for the info! :+1:

For some reason, I can’t get unlimited skill points to work

If you are having issues with skill points, enable the cheat then gain a skill point or spend one. You cannot have 0.

1 Like

There is an issue with the Unlimited Resources, but that’s more or less fault of the game than the trainer itself.
When opening loot chests while the mentioned mod is active, the character stops movingand the only two ways to be able to play again is to reload from checkpoint or load save.
Reloading from checkpoint will not make you lose the resources you obtained from chest.

I believe the skill points you need to gain xp after activation
And for the resources you have unlimited resources you’ve collected… so once you collect 1 thing of bla then you have an unlimited number of them.

Now for my issue.
With the Epic version (which was free) I seem to have an issue where certain bad guys and creatures have unlimited health too.
While yes I’m cheating if they have unlimited health too then that kinda defeats the point.
Have found when I encounter a God (unkillable) I have to turn the cheat of and reload the checkpoint.
It’s a little annoy as I then have to try and do the kill without the cheat…
*** I don’t know if these unkillables are actually special encounters or not***

Occasionally targets become immune. It has even happened with the drones in Geothermal Valley. The only way to fix this is to revert to an earlier save and restart the game outside of Wemod.

1 Like