Hearts of Iron III Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Hearts of Iron III
This is the official discussion topic of the Hearts of Iron III Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. God Mode
2. Unlimited Resources
3. Fast Production
4. Fast Research

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/02/2022
    Started development

• 01/02/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Hearts of Iron III cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats
1 Like

Unfortunately will not work, but I hope it will soon.

Unlimited Production, Research, and Resources work, but God mode seems to only work on unit strength, not organisation.

Hey Wemod is unable to find the game, but whenever i put the exe file into wemod the mods will turn off after activating them. I feel I’m doing something wrong and I’m just missing something obvious?

What I’ve been doing is starting the game, and then activating WeMod at the main menu. It seems to work then; I do get a ‘these cheats may not work with your game version’ notice every time though.

that’s the thing though, wemod doesn’t even notice the game is there, as if i never installed it? Putting in either of the files still doesn’t work. Im just so confused

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? Apart from trying that I’m not sure what might be happening.

Yeah I’m not sure either, I’ve tried reinstalling multiple times and even tried the two exe files and still doesn’t work. One exe works but then the mods turn off after about 10 seconds so I’m not sure what it is lol.

The cheats are not working, I starting the game and activating the Cheats in game when it didn’t work, I restarted the game and tried to activate the cheats in the menu, and they didn’t work either.

@MrAntiFun Please update when possible thank you

1 Like

Not working, the cheats are deactivating themselves a second after activation

Any chance for an update? Cheats turn themselves off after few seconds.