Len's Island Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Lens Island
This is the official discussion topic of the Len's Island Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. No Hunger
3. Super Speed
4. Unlimited Resources

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/02/2022
    Started development

• 01/02/2022
    Released trainer with 4 cheats

• 03/06/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 12/21/2022

• 01/03/2023

• 07/28/2023

• 07/31/2023

• 03/05/2024

• 04/04/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Len’s Island cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 4 cheats

Hello MrAntiFun, some problems have occured with this cheat, it can’t be run with or without starting the game. Please fix this. Thank you very much!

The only issue I have, as someone who has alpha / beta tested this game, is that I know a number of items in the game cost FAR more than 999 gold. But when using the ‘unlimited items’ cheat, it sets you to a maximum of 999 gold, even if you sell off the loot from your farming. Somehow, the maximum gold amount needs to increase greatly for it to be of future use. There have been items that cost several thousand gold, with more expensive items coming in the future. Otherwise, the other cheats are great, thank you MrAntiFun!

update pls?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

The 3 important cheats, numbers 1, 3, and 4, work fine for me. The only cheat that does not work is number 2, no hunger. As far as I am concerned, not having the no hunger cheat does not bother me at all.

Thanks for creating these!

Hiya, this needs updating. The only thing that seems to be working is unlimited resources.

1 Like

Changes:

3 Likes

hey guys can somebody help me with the “unlimited health” cheat? this is the one I use the most but it seems that it doesn’t work, the health bar on my character still decreases when it gets hit :confused: is there something I have to do other than activated the cheat? thanks it advance!

1 Like

I didn’t test the unlimited resources, but none of the others worked on 0.5.32

unlimited health, is not working for me.

1 Like

Health doesnt work

No Hunger and Unlimited Resources work fine for me. Unlimited Health and Super Speed do not work for me.

1 Like

I don’t know if these cheats were tested but they’re not working for me either.

maybe we should pick and choose the amount of resources we need. And yes unlimited health is not working for me as well.

Changes:

1 Like

When I try to run the mods I get an error that the mods may not work with the game version. If I run it anyways, unlimited health and no hunger don’t work

Please update the mods so they work with the current game build

1 Like

An update would be appreciated!

1 Like