ULTRAKILL Cheats and Trainer for Steam

ULTRAKILL
This is the official discussion topic of the ULTRAKILL Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. Unlimited Jumps
4. Set Player Speed
5. Unlimited Shoot Charge
6. Unlimited Pierce Charge
7. Rapid Fire Revolver
8. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/06/2022
    Started development

• 01/06/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 08/19/2022
    Rapid Fire Revolver cheat added

• 09/01/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/05/2023

• 12/27/2023

• 01/19/2024

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

Hey, could you update this trainer? currently only health, stamina, and game speed work, everything else just doesnt do anything, breaks the gun, or crashes the game

1 Like

What does infinite Shoot Charge do?

1 Like

Hey, a massive update came out today could we get an update, please?

1 Like

I dont know if cheats need update but i think ultra kill set up some anti trainer hack or something

1 Like

The ULTRAKILL cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Rapid Fire Revolver cheat added
2 Likes

Hey Stingerr. I don’t know if you have ever noticed but I’m literally the only guy who uses your Killing Floor 2 mod more than anyone else in the entire world. 1st, I just want to say thank you very much sir! Suicidal and Hell mode singleplayer is impossible without “your help”. 2nd. I want to thank the developer but I sent so much that it won’t let me thank you anymore with newer messages. So I went all this way to login through the website WHICH I NEVER DO. (too lazy, but not lazy for you) On to the point. It is August 19, 2022 9 PM Eastern. There was a brand new patch and update for Killing Floor 2. Mods are still working perfectly. READ THIS IF YOU ARE A PLAYER USING HIS MODS. BEFORE pressing skip trader. DEACTIVATE, TURN OFF infinite health and insta kill. AUGUST 2022 NEW bug/error/glitch I found. When you turn on “no reload” (infinite 99 starting ammo) even if you turn it off and deactivate it BEFORE pressing skip trader or BEFORE you kill the last boss. IMPORTANT! I notice when you accidently pick up ammo, the 99 glitches to a “negative - number” when I make this mistake, I immediately drop the weapon right after I kill the last boss. And even so, THIS HAPPENS IMPORTANT! The game either finds out or they have a safety security thing where when they find this, IMPORTANT! They will take all of your VOSH away. I’m not mad because we kind of deserved this for cheating but Lol, I lost 3 million saved up VOSH from cheating (Thank you Stingerr) and they caught me twice. So IMPORATNT. When you have “no reload” on with 99 infinite starting ammo DO YOUR ABSOLUTE BEST TO AVOID AMMO CRATES because the game will take all your hard earned VOSH as well. REMEMBER GUYS! Let us do out part and NOT get the legendary Stingerr caught by doing our part. BEFORE skip trader, TURN OFF DEACTIVATE infinite health and insta kill. Thanks for your cooperation. Especially Thank You, Mr. STiNGERR, sir.

1 Like

Thanks stingerr glad to let u know.

1 Like

I don’t know if its me again thats not working but when activating these cheats it blocks off revolvers and stops me from shooting, is this just me or happens to people?

1 Like

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

Why isn’t there already an infinite nailgun/sawblade ammo cheat?

3 Likes

Is it possible to make an infinite sawgun, nailgun, and railcannon charge infinite? Also, what does the “Unlimited Shoot Charge” do?

2 Likes

unlimited health, stamina and jump dont work

1 Like

They do.

1 Like

is it possible to make a cheat where the weapon freshness doesn’t go down? also, thank you very much for making the other cheats

1 Like

Game crashes 24/7 when launched through WeMod, even if no cheats are enabled. Only happens with this game.

2 Likes

Have you tried launching the game first, loading your save, then clicking the Play button in WeMod?

1 Like

I was under the assumption that launching the game through WeMod was the best for encountering the least issues. I’ll try that and see how it goes.

1 Like

Thanks, that seems to make it work

3 Likes

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
2 Likes