Spiritfarer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Spiritfarer
This is the official discussion topic of the Spiritfarer Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Super Boat Speed
2. Unlimited Glims
3. Unlimited Items
4. Easy Upgrade
5. Easy Construction
6. Unlimited Obol
7. Instant Plant Growth
8. Max Spirit Mood

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/08/2022
    Started development

• 01/08/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 05/14/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Spiritfarer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Thank you for making the cheats!!! I only have one idea for it to be improved. The Glims max is set to 50,000. If you could add a way to increase and decrease the Glims that would be a better option. I hope you take my idea into consideration. Once again thank you for making the cheats for one of my favorite games!!!

1 Like

@tmsp96 - I agree with you. The cap should be limitless vs. 50,000. I’m unable to purchase anything over that price in the game. Thanks Devs!

Hello the easy upgrade is for the construction on the boat ? because in my game that doesn’t work. Thank you so muck it’s more enjoyable to re-do the game with so “facility” !

Love the trainer, though there is one thing that i think would be great if added. since we have “easy construction” and “easy upgrade” i’d say adding “easy improve” as well would make things a bit easier! (since finding blueprints are tricky…) But that’s just my opinion! The trainer is amazing otherwise!

The Spiritfarer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Thank youu for making the cheats, but could you make it available for Epic too? Please make it available on Epic too :pleading_face:

I would like to see multipliers added

I’m now getting issues using the speed cheat and they are now sometimes causing the game to crash. Needs to be updated.