Idle Slayer Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Idle Slayer
This is the official discussion topic of the Idle Slayer Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Instant Boost Cooldown
2. Unlimited Jumps
3. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So thereā€™s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/08/2022
    Started development

• 01/08/2022
    Released trainer with 3 cheats

• 06/28/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 11/04/2022

• 02/14/2023

• 04/07/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

2 Likes

The Idle Slayer cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 5 cheats
1 Like

Is there any solution: My Idle Slayer keeps repeating the start ā€œcinematicā€ over and over i cant reset my cloud sync and i cant disable my cloud sync in steam that is so saaad.

2 Likes

This trainer works great. The unlimited jumps is definitely a life save for the bonus stages.
The only think I think I would have liked to see is maybe a souls multiplier or add ā€˜xā€™ amount of souls.
And just like the instant boost cooldown, maybe and instant cooldown for rage mode and the portal.

2 Likes

Getting this same issue. And even if you try to save/exit, it just keeps looping this process.

Hello, some suggestions to improve the cheat would be:

• an option to give oneself Jewels of Soul
  • a way to skip portal cooldown
  • a way to give oneself materials
  • a way to instantly finish quests
    Would love to see if you could add some of these, and thank you for the ones you already have made.
2 Likes

Oh forgot one more that would be awesome, would be great to be able to give oneself divinity points!

1 Like

if you want speed up the portal cooldown you can speed up the game i now it is not instant but it is alot faster it takes around 5 min

1 Like

Yeah I thought of trying that, however a button you could click to reset it would be much more convenient :laughing:

1 Like

hey i was wondering if u add soul multi or boost to help to get more souls as it really slow to grind and slow to save up it would be really nice if that was added to it

also in a bonus stage you can click it once and it slows down time

What should I do, the daily quest doenā€™t work anymore after speeding up the game time?
Also if the timer hits 0 and resets I donā€™t get any new quests.

Would anyone know how to fix the game speed button it wont speed me up anymore?

Hello @FLiNG, could you please update the trainer to add the following:

• Add 5 Jewels of Soul
  • Add 1 Dragon Egg
  • Add 1,000,000 Slayer Souls/Points
  • Slayer Souls/Points Multiplier (up to 50x), no decimals (unless decimals must be required).
  • Update Money Multiplier to make it up to 20x, decimal free (the decimals arenā€™t required there, but if decimals have to be there, itā€™s fine)
  • Add 1 of each material
  • Instant Portal Cooldown
  • Infinite Bonus Stage Time (Adding those green-looking orbs via ā€œadd 5 orbsā€ is another option).

Thank you!

7 Likes

the speed hack needs to be fixt and the gp multiplier needs improvement and increased to 36

Iā€™ve found a bug with the game speed and the money multiplier, for the game speed if you increase the game speed for longer than 30 mins the game will stop showing/giving you purple boxes (boxes that open a portal to the bonus stages) and when it comes to the money multiplier, it just puts you on either infinite coins which is good or it leaves u with NaN which is a negative value that leaves u unable to purchase anything.

1 Like

@FLiNG SetOnMod is right these would all be very useful cheats if possible

1 Like

An update would be amazing!

1 Like

Update please!

love the menu but any way to make it so you get free Jewels of Soul

1 Like