Expeditions: Rome Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Expeditions: Rome
This is the official discussion topic of the Expeditions: Rome Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Shield
3. Unlimited Movement
4. Unlimited Attacks
5. Unlimited Skill Points
6. Unlimited Travel Stats
7. Unlimited Skills Usage
8. Set Rations
9. Set Slaves
10. Set Denarii
11. Set Medicine
12. Set Farm
13. Set Iron Mine
14. Set Tannery
15. Set Lumber Mill

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/25/2022
    Started development

• 01/25/2022
    Released trainer with 14 cheats

• 02/15/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 04/16/2022
    Unlimited Skills Usage cheat added

• 01/08/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Expeditions: Rome cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 14 cheats

dear mrantifun the trainer doesnt load for me i have 10 minutes where it says loading and then i get an error message

2 Likes

can you possibly add one hit kill

yeah same for me… i got pass that by manualy setting exe launcher… then it loads but the only one working is Unlimited Travel Stats… btw i have it on steam so its latest update maybe thats the problem, trainer is maybe for the day one version

i open inventory and use the cheat to give me more money and nothing happens

you have to use cheat then save the game and reload. then it works

reloading the saves does not seem to work for inventory cheats

ok inventory cheats seem to be a little buggy atm. they keep reseting back to 100 .
yes they dont seem to be working properly atm

4 Likes

I can make the cheats money, rations, slaves, and medicine work by adding them and then causing a load screen. But upon entering the legion camp everything resets to 100. If i enter say the heavens then the values stay but if i access a store denarii resets to 100 and so does rations.

2 Likes

yes they dont seem to work.

Not working, they seem to load but dont do nothing

Unfortunately, the trainer is not working, even unlimited health, movement, attack.

me to trainer is not working :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I’m having the same issue, I’ve done doing TS as provided but it keeps loading T_T

Nope. Not working at all. HELP!

I’m sorry to say that, but this trainer is a piece of ■■■■. Nothing works well if it works at all

+1 to the constantly loading issue

1 Like

the set cheats isnt working properly cause everytime i use them… they revert back to being 100 and have to constantly add and subtract numbers overand over again… please fix on next update thank you this is a good game to play just having problem setting number of slave, etc.

1 Like

it keep loading when I open the game , it can’t run. can you fix it? your mod is almost good except this one