Uplink Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Uplink
This is the official discussion topic of the Uplink Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Cash
2. No Trace Detection

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 01/29/2022
    Started development

• 01/29/2022
    Released trainer with 2 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The Uplink cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 2 cheats

@MrAntiFun Cheats are not working. Attempting to activate them plays a sound then turns back to off. According to the log, the cheats “failed to assemble”. Log: https://pastebin.com/SQxsTWwe

I’m probably replying to an extremely old post, but they work for me as of today’s date. I just barely started playing this game today. The cheats work flawlessly. It gives me like 999,999,999,999,999 money and when I run the Tracer it doesn’t even beep. I can sit and hack the same computer all day if I wanted to. I like to get EVIL on systems I hack into and DELETE all their files then delete all the logs, take their links and leave. I’m very destructive LOL!

For those who cant get the cheats to work but they stay on you have to make a new user

only for pro member lol ain’t worth paying a monthly fee

All mods are free to use. You must use the hotkeys to activate them if you do not have Pro.