Umbrella Corps Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Umbrella Corps
This is the official discussion topic of the Umbrella Corps Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Health
2. Ammo
3. No Reload
4. Grenades
5. No Recoil
6. Perfect Accuracy

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 06/18/2018
    Started development

• 06/18/2018
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

just got the game for the humblebundle deal thing and health, no recoil and perfect accuraccy turn themselves off, ammo, no reload and grenades work fine :smile:pretty decent game

Unity. Did you do get hit or do something before activating the cheats?

ill try that later when i get home :smile: as i dont remember if i did or not

Buzz me on discord then

each time i turn on the cheat its not working

Are you trying the cheats in multiplayer or singleplayer?

single

Do you have the latest steam version of the game? And have you pressed play and see a check mark next to the play button?

Short on words I guess

i do have the latest steam version everything works except for the unlimited health bar

now every mode stop working

Get hit or shoot or throw a grenade first before you use the cheats. Trainer notes were lost from infinity v2 to v3 so i don’t blame you for not knowing

i tried doing that it didnt work at all

will re installing wemod work

Did the game have an update recently?

Last game update was 20 Aug, 2016.

1 Like

yep the only thing working is the infinite ammo and grenades, health and others doesnt work, the game has been updated but they just gave up, no more updates from steam I think

Doesn’t work “Health”

Get hit first

2 Likes