Gloomhaven Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Gloomhaven
This is the official discussion topic of the Gloomhaven Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Movement
3. Unlimited Attack Targets
4. Set Character Perk Points
5. Unlimited Party Gold
6. Mega Exp
7. Super Attacks Ranged
8. One-Hit Kills

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/06/2022
    Started development

• 02/06/2022
    Released trainer with 12 cheats

• 03/19/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 05/14/2022

• 05/24/2022

• 07/02/2022

• 10/08/2023

• 10/19/2023

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Gloomhaven cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 12 cheats
1 Like

Thank you very much sir! Now I can play the computer game like I play the boardgame :wink:

Hi, first of al, thanks for the amazing trainers you always give to the community! The first time I used it
was amazing and worked flawless but now I am recieving error msg about the library rules and I just
can´t start the dungeon.

Thanks MrAntiFun! Looks like its already been superseded with a new game version. I’ll test it later, but usually I only use ‘iinfinite health’ when I get really frustrated. So I’ll see if that one works still and report back.

Also, any chance you fix your Talisman digital board game cheat? It’s been broken for ages.

Messed around with it.
Unlimited Health
Unlimited Movement
Unlimited Attack Targets
Mega EXP
Super Attacks Ranged
One Hit Kills

are all working as far as I can tell.

Note for One Hit Kills, as the game still uses your deck, if you draw a x0 modifier it will of course not one hit kill.

Mega EXP seems to be the issue for people experiencing the crash/error. It appears a certain threshold of EXP will cause the game to fail.

Tere is an online savefile editor and instructions on how to use it, if you edit your savegame and reduce exp to 500, you’ll be able to continue your saves.

I noticed though game does continue to add to your experience after 500 so the game itself will hit its own limits eventually given enough reply.

1. Set Character Perk Points
  2. Set Character Donations
  3. Set Character Level
  4. Set Character Exp
    These 4 options only work in Campaign mode,can you let them fit Guildmaster mode?

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

How does the Set Gold work? It doesn’t seem to add gold to every character or the specific character i am on.

Unlimited Movement does not seem to be working.

Changes:

I was super excited that the trainer was updated but some of them are not working. I usually only play with 3 or 4 so I haven’t tested them all, but unlimited targets are not working.

It works, but you don’t see the change right away. You have to play a senerio or do a road event and then you will see the change reflected.

Changes:

1 Like

Unlimited Health works great/as advertised. To well though. If you control an enemy and force them into a damage condition, game treats them as a player and so resets their health to full.

Early on, I could get unlimited moves and attacks t work, but they seem to have not worked for some time. Activates and immediately deactivates. Same with ‘Super-Attacks Ranged’.

One hit kills works as advertised.

Money and perk points were wonky for me until I figured out to make it display. From the overland map, select the character, add the gold, perks, whatever, but then you have to remove and re-add the character for the modifications to be displayed. At least for me.

Can’t get gold/perks/level to work. I tried to set each one then do a mission but that didn’t work

Changes:

1 Like

Thanks! As always, with the speed those dudes patch though, it wont last. :slight_smile: (Not digging on you, you do great work, just wow… they’re always updating Gloomhaven)

Any chance of this trainer being updated?