The Planet Crafter: Prologue Cheats and Trainer for Steam

The Planet Crafter: Prologue
This is the official discussion topic of the The Planet Crafter: Prologue Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Thirst
3. Unlimited Oxygen
4. Easy Craft
5. Super Running Speed
6. Fly Mode
7. Easy Construction

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/09/2022
    Started development

• 02/09/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

• 02/16/2022
    Easy Construction cheat added

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The The Planet Crafter: Prologue cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
2 Likes

the trainer appears under the not compatible list even though this is the first release and there has not been any updates to the actual game since the beginning of January

1 Like

the trainer work great for me, launch the game from steam no have any problem, awesome work guys, but i was wonder is there a way to make easy building cheat or split item too cuz easy craft only work for craft machine but for the buildings you still to find the resource, thx guy.

This game needs a free building cheat, my masterpiece cant wait anymore!

the easy craft doesnt work can you fix it

i used F6, it crashed my game and now i cant move anymore! i have to have experimental on to keep progressing but now nomadder what i cant move!

if you see the trainer say is for Prologue is you change to experimental the trainer no going to work the same and that why you game crash.

The The Planet Crafter: Prologue cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Easy Construction cheat added
1 Like

awesome is work great thx alot, now can build anything i want :+1: :+1: :+1:

Got the Prologue. Trainer works. Switched to Beta-Development branch, trainer works.
It should be noted, F2 toggles the ‘Unlimited Thirst’ cheat in WeMod, but it is mapped in-game to ‘Hide UI’ (for screenies). The ‘Hide UI’ function can be remapped, via in-game settings, to another key (i chose F10). ̶I̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶’̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶a̶p̶p̶e̶d̶ ̶k̶e̶y̶s̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶W̶e̶M̶o̶d̶.̶

Well, I’m an idiot. notices as my mouse pointer went across the button mapping in WeMod, there ‘is’ a little pencil icon that appears allowing editing of the cheat function’s mapped key in the WeMod app.

For some reason WeMod no longer recognizes if you have installed the game or not. You can’t activate the trainer instead you see always only a “Install Now” Button. To be able to activate the cheat you have to add a “custom” installation path of the game even if Steam used the normal installation path.

Well, tried to use this trainer with the early access version of the game and only the easy crafting option does work. I guess i need to wait for the real trainer xD

1 Like

Hi, can we have a update to the trainer please, the full game is out and trainer no longer works, thank you

1 Like

Please, please update for regular The Planet Crafter, not the prologue

1 Like

only the easy craft works, all others just deactivate automatically

2 Likes

Need update Easy craft on working but the 6 cheat not working can you fix this pls

Hiya. Know that this forum page is for the Demo version of The Planet Crafter. If you own the game, make sure you’re using the correct trainer. On the WeMod app, it will be listed as The Planet Crafter exactly.

Only easy craft works

There are now 3 versions of the game. Demo, Prologue, and Main. The Prologue cheats aren’t working in the Prologue version. Are you saying that the Prologue cheats only work in the Demo version?