Windbound Cheats and Trainer for Epic Games

Windbound
This is the official discussion topic of the Windbound Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Stamina
3. No Hunger
4. Unlimited Consumables
5. Unlimited Shards
6. Unlimited Ammo

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/10/2022
    Started development

• 02/10/2022
    Released trainer with 6 cheats

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Windbound cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 6 cheats
2 Likes

Hello, The Unlimited Consumables/items cheat isn’t responding, please address it. Thank you.

2 Likes

Is there a a possibility for “free crafting” also unlimited consumable is not working for certain items.

6 Likes

The consumables are foods, not crafting items.

2 Likes

Free crafting or at least unlimited crafting mats?

6 Likes

Please add cheat option for Easy Craft

4 Likes

pls easy craft is a pain in the ass with so few inventory slots :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Unlimited items would be great. No deterioration would also be great because weapons break as well as tools. Yeah tools break and weapons. Ill wait for the larger trainer cuz this game sucks so bad it needs cheats. You need 30 square feet of desk top to use the mouse to aim and move. Even with mouse and sensitivity set to max. But it is new soo…

3 Likes

Thanks!! The trainer works great!
But please, please, give us codes for “free crafting” and “unbreakable weapons”. That would help great!
Thanks again!

2 Likes

yes please easy craft and infinite durability would be amazing. Thanks for your great work guys!

2 Likes

no, this game is great so far. have you seen other games like this? they really tend to destroy the game like what happened to stranded deep on steam

Raft

Hello the trainer cheat Unlimited health doesn’t work, I keep losing the health.

1 Like

The Unlimited Consumables doesn’t work, items are still being used up.

2 Likes

Needs more mods honestly, one hit kill, unlimited slots, easy crafting, stuff like that.

Hi STiNGERR. I know this is a random request, but could you please add more features to this trainer.

Some of the things to add could be:

• Unlimited Durability (for tools, food and weapons)
  • Unlimited Items (self-explanatory)
  • Free Crafting (Items not needed to craft things)
  • Items don’t reduce while crafting
  • Fly mode
  • Indestructible Boat Parts
  • Ignore Wind Resistance and Sail full speed
  • Spawn in items from a list (similar to the cheats for Signalis)
  • Damage Multiplier
  • Shards Multiplier
  • One-Hit-Kill
  • Movement Speed Multiplier (swimming, running, flying, etc.)
  • Equip Multiple Armour Sets at the same time
  • Loot drop multiplier (from harvesting enemies and resource nodes)
  • Game Speed Multiplier

These are some of the potential features I can think of from the top of my head. I am not demanding that you add all of them at once, just that at least adding some of the suggestions will be very much appreciated.
Thank you.