MADNESS: Project Nexus Cheats and Trainer for Steam

MADNESS: Project Nexus
This is the official discussion topic of the MADNESS: Project Nexus Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited Tacbar
3. Unlimited Cash
4. Unlimited Career Cash
5. Unlimited Tokens
6. Unlimited Career Tokens
7. Unlimited Ammo
8. Set Game Speed

Important Notes:

Click here to view important information about these cheats.

Start game world before using any of the mods.

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 02/14/2022
    Started development

• 02/14/2022
    Released trainer with 8 cheats

• 02/14/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

• 10/12/2022
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

The MADNESS: Project Nexus cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 8 cheats

Unlimited Tacbar affects the baddies as well. Thank god for sweetspot aim tho

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

I have one suggestion and that is to adjust the value of the stats/attributes up or down.
When using cheat engine you can adjust the individual stat from a attribute making a ridiculous build.
Like adjusting your lethality to 1000 to cut someones head clean off with a scalpel .
Love you @STiNGERR <3

3 Likes

i like this, but is it possible to make a inf experience cheat for arena combat? it gets annoying when you have the money and tokens for stuff but not the experience.

Infinite Weapon Durability, Please? I always wanted to use my melee weapons without breaking. :3

2 Likes

Pls add Unlimited skill points

Found a bug. The Infinite Health cheat isn’t working right. I don’t know if the Madness Difficulty is breaking it or not, but whenever I get hit by the exploding presents or the brute enemy, or a finisher is used on me, I lose a Corpus block.

Yep, it is only on Madness Difficulty

every cheat just broke because the game updated

1 Like

apparently, if i enabled the infinite ammo cheat, it would bug out the game. for example i use the FMS bullpup rifle and MAC 11, and i enable the infinite ammo cheat when im using my FMS bullpup rifle, when i decided to switch to MAC 11, it will cause my gun’s sweet spot to remain the same as the FMS bullpup rifle instead of the MAC 11’s sweet spot

hoping for a hotfix to this

1 Like

The Unlimited Ammo cheat makes my automatic weapons shoot by themselves, even when dropped, but if i turn off the cheat, all of my guns fire. waiting patiently for the next update

The Unlimited Health is not working and you add a Unlimited skill points cheat and STiNGERR can you update this at some point

1 Like

okay… so the Unlimited tacbar work for everyone even for the enemy.

Unlimited health don’t work and bug the gun info ( trow a gun with 0 ammo for a sworld but still see the gun info with 0 ammo ) .

Infinite ammo work for gun (logic) but dont work for melee wapon (durability) .

can you fix it please ? and love your work.

sorry for my english.

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements
1 Like

add an option to get imprints

Can you add no encumbrance and make inf health in every mode?

Used to work just fine but now the infinite ammo prevents guns from firing when activated and when i deacttivate it and get a different gun out of my stash it just keeps reloading with every click, so it does not register any ammo even when reloaded.