Mon Bazou Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Mon Bazou
This is the official discussion topic of the Mon Bazou Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Money
2. Unlimited Maple Syrup
3. Unlimited Poutine
4. Unlimited Energy
5. Unlimited Anxiety
6. Unlimited Fuel
7. Unlimited Vehicle Health

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/02/2022
    Started development

• 03/02/2022
    Released trainer with 7 cheats

• 04/11/2023
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

1 Like

The Mon Bazou cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 7 cheats
2 Likes

should make a cheat where you talk to one person and get their max level of friendship

3 Likes

a littel update woot bee nice :slight_smile:

1 Like

The trainer is up to date.

1 Like

no its not I get the message that my mods may not work because the game has been updatet.

1 Like

That does not mean the trainer doesn’t work. That message means that your version isn’t the same as ours. The trainer was tested after the newest update and confirmed to be working.

2 Likes

Could you please add a player speed cheat, the walking/running speed in the game is soooo slow.
A speed up time for the day/night cycle cheat would be nice too.
And finally as previously asked for, a cheat that lets you get full friendship after one chat with each person.

1 Like

a littel up date Wood bie nice again :slight_smile:

plants grow instantly as a option
Money glitch increased to 150k
Maybe add maple syrup dupe glitch or sum

it needs a update the ulimited maple syrup dos not work and unlimited poutine dos not work.

The unlimited maple syrup and unlimited poutine cheat will not work.

1 Like

Requires an update after recent game update (04.08.2023), nothing works correctly any more.

The Mon Bazou cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

i think it needs to be updated because when i try to do unlimited syrup it does not work