Final Fantasy VI (Pixel Remaster) Cheats and Trainer for Steam

Final Fantasy VI
This is the official discussion topic of the Final Fantasy VI Trainer and Cheats in the WeMod app. Please post any suggestions, bug reports, or praise that you may have for the cheats in here!

Download Trainer

Download the trainer or find it in the WeMod app.

Trainer Options and Cheats:

1. Unlimited Health
2. Unlimited MP
3. Instant Fill Action Bar
4. Max Hit Rate
5. Max Evasion Rate
6. Max Drop Rate
7. No Random Encounter
8. Fast Random Encounter
9. Edit Gil
10. Gil Multiplier
11. Items Don't Decrease
12. Unlimited Exp
13. Exp Multiplier
14. One-Hit Kills
15. Set Game Speed

Screenshot:

Supported Game Versions:

We strive to keep our trainers up to date with the latest game versions. WeMod automatically detects which version you have installed and activates the mods accordingly. So there’s no need to worry about which version of the game you have!

Updates and Changes:

• 03/03/2022
    Started development

• 03/03/2022
    Released trainer with 15 cheats

• 01/31/2024
    Bug fixes and game compatibility improvements

Like what you see?

Check out all of the games WeMod supports here.

4 Likes

The Final Fantasy VI cheats have been updated!

Changes:

• Released trainer with 15 cheats
3 Likes

Any plans on adding an AP multiplier?

Love your cheats btw!

12 Likes

YAYYYYYYYYYYY Been waiting for this. Im gonna try it out to see if any of the cheats work. Have’nt beat this game yet but its more fun with cheat I am just about to go to the phantom train

Please add an AP multiplier

12 Likes

Ditto. Ap multiplier was what I most looked forward to.

All I really wanted to see were three things. AP multiplier, Exp multiplier and no random encounters.
2 out of 3 ain’t bad but, that AP multiplier would’ve been the bee’s knees.

8 Likes

Awesome! Finally seeing these cheats make it is a nice treat! Great work!

A bit of a tip for those who max out their stats early on: There are some battles where you’re not meant to do insane damage, as it will crash the game. Case in point: The battle on Mt. Kolts vs Vargas. It’s a scripted battle, so you’re supposed to kill off the bears AND do at least 720 Damage before said scripted battle continues. As it makes Sabin appear, and you can then continue the fight If you are OP by the time you get to him, and manage to take him out without event happening, you will soft lock the game with a full on black screen. I tested this, and it’s highly recommended to make a backup save that you can toy around with.

Otherwise you create a situation where the game becomes unwinnable.

Any possible way to get a 100% Steal or 100% Rare Steal option, please?

5 Likes

U always a real one Fling

When using the “Items Don’t Decrease” cheat, it does not affect thrown items during battle. Also during battle, items increase by one after use. However, after the battle is over and you check the items in the menu, the items revert back to the amount before the battle.

It would be nice if weapons, armor and relics did not decrease as well when equipping characters. And, if possible, please make an “All Items” cheat. Thanks!

1 Like

Would 100% love an increased Magic AP reward! That’s far more annoying to grind out than EXP is, and would be a lot more useful :smiley: Thank you for the cheats so far! They’ve all been incredibly helpful

4 Likes

Will there be ab AP cheat added? That is literally the only thing that needs a cheat in this game.

3 Likes

The option we need in this trainer is an item modifier so we can go ahead and get the best gear.

Thanks team!

1 Like

Loving the trainer so far, so, thanks for the great work. It would be awesome if you could add an AP multiplier.

8 Likes

Love the trainer! Would be cool to see AP multiplier, all items/rages/lores/etc. cheats in the future… :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Adding another voice for an AP multiplier. By far the most annoying aspect of the game.

Thanks for your work so far!

5 Likes

I, too, would like an AP multiplier.
I would also like a Learn All Rages in 1 Leap or just learn them by activating cheat.

5 Likes

Is there a way we can push for an AP Multipler to be added?

4 Likes

Also wanted to chime in for the AP Modifier (Or Magic AP Modifier). In case you need assistance in knowing where to start digging and testing, Magic AP becomes available after you obtain your first Espers when you meet Ramuh in Zozo. Once you do that and equip the Espers to the characters in your party you’ll start earning the Magic AP.

Thanks for the hard work FLING! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Still no news on an AP modifier?

1 Like